Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
howdy!

i took a long vacation from ECF. just getting back into it, tho still only occasionally. Coincided with a few health issues (fell, tore up my bladder, botched surgery-- i'll spare the rest of the details. . .) I guess i'm now back to normal-- whatever that means. . .

Glad to see the Reo rebirth. . . Sorry about Rob's departure, but glad that Eric has picked up the mantle.
Sorry to hear about the health issues, but its great to hear your back to "normal" again!! o_O

Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
if Jan only posted pics of just the Reos she beat me out in the classies by a minute or two, it'd be a LOT of pics. . .

Yo, D :toast:

Great to see you again, brother.

You realize, your prowess with acquiring woodvils on sale days precludes me from feeling sorry for you for the above, right? ;)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
image.jpeg

These are my P67s.
image.jpeg

I turned my back for ONE second and they started showing off.....

This is just the tip of my iceberg. LOL

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Yo, D :toast:

Great to see you again, brother.

You realize, your prowess with acquiring woodvils on sale days precludes me from feeling sorry for you for the above, right? ;)

LOL

my 'collector' days are long gone. once (if?) i get my... stuff... together, i'll be visiting the classies often to wean myself from my extravagant days

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
LOL

my 'collector' days are long gone. once (if?) i get my... stuff... together, i'll be visiting the classies often to wean myself from my extravagant days

Dennis, give us a hint here before you go to the classies, please!!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
howdy!

i took a long vacation from ECF. just getting back into it, tho still only occasionally. Coincided with a few health issues (fell, tore up my bladder, botched surgery-- i'll spare the rest of the details. . .) I guess i'm now back to normal-- whatever that means. . .

Glad to see the Reo rebirth. . . Sorry about Rob's departure, but glad that Eric has picked up the mantle.

You will NEVER be considered normal!:D:wub:

That's one of the many reasons so many people love to read your posts! So...this song is for you::

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
View attachment 680389
These are my P67s.
View attachment 680391
I turned my back for ONE second and they started showing off.....

This is just the tip of my iceberg. LOL

Absolutely awesome! I think the side button might be the perfect answer for me! I loved my Grands but my thumb could barely reach the fire button!
The pink and white combo is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread