Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Is the black anodized REO LP still being made. I see none on the website.

Thinking of selling this. My first born child.
338cdf81a7a5e6358367f793768436c9.jpg
f04f4dc8144db8b0c154c2296b6d878c.jpg

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is the black anodized REO LP still being made. I see none on the website.

Thinking of selling this. My first born child.

Black Anodized is still available in the Mini 2.1 and the Grand Standard Profile (non-SL). We are actively working with a local vendor to get the Grand LP, Grand LP/SL and the P67 anodized and hope to have those items back available to everyone in October.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow. Sorry to have not have looked back in the thread but has the Squonk Master left and never to have returned?

Not sure if he is never to return, but yes Rob has decided to hang up his tool belt and take some time off. I'm one of the new owners and I got the privilege of inheriting all of you Hoopleheads! You're a great group and I'm excited to be able to be working with such a great brand and such great customers.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Not sure if he is never to return, but yes Rob has decided to hang up his tool belt and take some time off. I'm one of the new owners and I got the privilege of inheriting all of you Hoopleheads! You're a great group and I'm excited to be able to be working with such a great brand and such great customers.
Any pics of the guitars Rob is making?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Black Anodized is still available in the Mini 2.1 and the Grand Standard Profile (non-SL). We are actively working with a local vendor to get the Grand LP, Grand LP/SL and the P67 anodized and hope to have those items back available to everyone in October.

I really love anodized finishes, I have a Black Grand and a black 14500 mini in anodized. It would be great to have the P67 as well, also other colors would be nice to. I still seem to scratch them up a bit, but it is a more durable finish than the paint. :|

KAS

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Ok guys...:facepalm:
You can't discuss "what you're gonna be listing in the Classifieds"
(wink-wink-nod-nod PM me and save me the trouble of listing it)
it's the same as buying/selling outside of the Classifieds....You know that :sneaky:

:wub:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
My first Grand was also a black ano. I like finishes that make REOs look like a tool, rather than a toy. No offense to those who go for the bright color combos. It's just not for me. I like the hammertones, black ano, black wrinkle, and tra.

I like all the different colors, but I need each one to be all the same one, For some reason I don't like a black w/red door, has to be black w/black door. It must be that OCD thing. :unsure:

Reactions: JC Okie

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I like all the different colors, but I need each one to be all the same one, For some reason I don't like a black w/red door, has to be black w/black door. It must be that OCD thing. :unsure:

Understandable. The ability to interchange doors is a great feature, I'm generally the same. Although I do like my black wrinkle sl door on my hammertone P67, and vice versa.

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread