Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It was used as a term of endearment for people who could "hoople" even the reliable Reo. Meaning screw it up, so they'd have to send it in to be fixed.

Okay I looked it up originally on urban and I was like what? Lol

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Howdy Fine Folk. Yeah, it's really me. Just as I'm making a visit from long, long, very long, not-so-pleasant "vacation" from forum I see some other long-losts are dropping in. As I used to say, loads of Hogs and Kusses to everyone. It's been a pretty rough several years and husband died June this year after long illnesses; past year pretty traumatic for us both. My collecting days are long over too and last vaping purchase I made, other than PG/VG, flavorants, and a few batteries was 2013. I'm moving out of country in a month or so, Mexico for now, but I have plenty of air miles so will be coming back every so often. Needless to say I'm selling most of my collection because 1) I need money, first and foremost, and 2) I can't be lugging said collection all over the world. {that is if I can manage to stay healthy long enough and get my gimpy hip replaced before I get too old to [Do I hear some snickers out yonder?] do some backpacking and hostelling (actually very few hostels but cheap-... Air BnB's)]} I'd love some advice on selling on forum as it's been ages since I listed and sold anything and, at that, only a couple things at most. Message me please. I'll start checking the forum every couple days. You peeps have always been in my good thoughts.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Howdy Fine Folk. Yeah, it's really me. Just as I'm making a visit from long, long, very long, not-so-pleasant "vacation" from forum I see some other long-losts are dropping in. As I used to say, loads of Hogs and Kusses to everyone. It's been a pretty rough several years and husband died June this year after long illnesses; past year pretty traumatic for us both. My collecting days are long over too and last vaping purchase I made, other than PG/VG, flavorants, and a few batteries was 2013. I'm moving out of country in a month or so, Mexico for now, but I have plenty of air miles so will be coming back every so often. Needless to say I'm selling most of my collection because 1) I need money, first and foremost, and 2) I can't be lugging said collection all over the world. {that is if I can manage to stay healthy long enough and get my gimpy hip replaced before I get too old to [Do I hear some snickers out yonder?] do some backpacking and hostelling (actually very few hostels but cheap-... Air BnB's)]} I'd love some advice on selling on forum as it's been ages since I listed and sold anything and, at that, only a couple things at most. Message me please. I'll start checking the forum every couple days. You peeps have always been in my good thoughts.
hiya miss alice

Reactions: pwheeler

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Alice, soooo good to hear from you again! So sorry to hear about your husband's death. I have no advice about selling things in the Classifieds....I've never done it. Not sure how to even go about it. (I buy, buy, buy....never sell.) LOL

Good luck with getting yourself all put together and healthy, and starting on your new adventures. {{{{{{Alice}}}}}

Jan

Last edited:
Reactions: kas122461

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
The old 14500 had one magnet, the new has two. So, the magnets don't line up.
I forgot about that!

Though one could slightly bend the new door do it would stay in place without the need for the magnet.
I might have to try that if I can get my hands on some old mini doors! I really would love a copper vein, pink and metallic colors. I don't even know all the colors available on the og minis. I was hoping Reos mods would make doors for the new 14500s.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The current website is out of date and difficult to find the products you are looking for. So, we are working with a firm to overhaul the whole website to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
Sooooooo glad redesigning the website is in the works!

K.. never heard anyone mention it as a standard profile or SP grand in all my years heh.
oh wow, have always heard them as LP and SP

Blurry, as usual. But, here's my new beautiful 14500 Woodvil, along with the rest.

woodmini10400.jpg

One big happy family!
Beautiful family! Gratz on the new lil woody!

Here's an oldie think I got this in the 2014 run.
wow........that is gorgeous!

Absolutely awesome! I think the side button might be the perfect answer for me! I loved my Grands but my thumb could barely reach the fire button!
The pink and white combo is beautiful.
I always had an issue using my thumb to fire the grand. I always turn it around, and use my index finger on the fire button.

I would like to see some hamertone finishes in different colours, it is the most durable finish on a Reo.
that would be kewl! Purple hammertone for the win!! :D I also have always hoped we'd be able to get CV's and SV's sealed from the "factory"

Really great to see you. So sorry to hear about your husband and the rough times!

Idk why but the Kawasaki green is catching my eye as well. I don't even like the color green lol
Jup I'm not typically a green person either for the most part, but I love that kawa green color. Seems like it would just brighten your day looking at it.

Finally got my juice made. 6 flavors, total of 1,320 mls of juice. I should be good for awhile! :D

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Happy for you Sterno, wish I could give it a 'like' here's mine for a laugh
6582731611.png

I can't like this post, it is miserable. I thought the government was going to get us all high speed interned, I think we may be paying a tax hidden somewhere to do just that. Maybe if the government bowed out...

Reactions: Mrs C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread