The REO Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I can't like this post, it is miserable. I thought the government was going to get us all high speed interned, I think we may be paying a tax hidden somewhere to do just that. Maybe if the government bowed out...
Seems it's our (French) government making all the same noises as yours,although we live in deep rural SW France and are 3.8km (2.36miles) from the local exchange on o/head copper cable. Fibre going in all around this area but hasn't got to us yet ! :cry:
And just to rub it in, Orange offer 0.5Mb 1.0Mb and 8Mb and up packages so I have to pay for the 8Mb package with the proviso I can only get 2Mb/s :grr:

Reactions: misswish1

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
We have a saying here in the USA that strikes fear in the hearts of all Americans, "Hello, I'm from the government and I'm here to help you".

PS Once again I can't like your post, it is too bad.

Seems it's our (French) government making all the same noises as yours,although we live in deep rural SW France and are 3.8km (2.36miles) from the local exchange on o/head copper cable. Fibre going in all around this area but hasn't got to us yet ! :cry:
And just to rub it in, Orange offer 0.5Mb 1.0Mb and 8Mb and up packages so I have to pay for the 8Mb package with the proviso I can only get 2Mb/s :grr:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
woohoo internet upgrade

Happy for you Sterno, wish I could give it a 'like' here's mine for a laugh
6582731611.png

Wow.
Wow that's fast Sterno, and wow, that's slow JV.
Mine's pretty darned good...but not as good as Sterno!

upload_2017-8-30_14-20-0.png

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I added a comment in the Chalice3 thread which should have been in the Lounge -
BTW, been having so much fun lately what with catching up on REOville re-opening posts that I missed out on celebrating my 4th vaperversary on 24August :thumbs: :rickroll:but maybe that's for the best since alcohol is forbidden these days :( (medication, not my choice)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
BTW, been having so much fun lately what with catching up on REOville re-opening posts that I missed out on celebrating my 4th vaperversary on 24August :thumbs: :rickroll:but maybe that's for the best since alcohol is forbidden these days :( (medication, not my choice)

Congratz Joules_Verne !!!! My 4th was on Aug 14. :party:You can be the one on the left

spygratzmiles.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yep, thinking about our friends in Southern U.S., Mexico, etc. Holy Toledo there's a lot of weather tragedies in the world right now. I won't even mention some of our record heat and nearby fires lately. Big stuff but pales in comparison.

Congratulations Mrs C and JV!! Looks like you are in good company with a bunch of 4 year olds So grateful for the technology that makes this possible.:banana:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I did not realize how superior the 510 on a REO was until this weekend. A friend had a dna squonker and was fooling with it. It was impossible to get the air slot of the atomizer positioned the way he wanted it. The REO, of course, was no problem. The "O" ring trick from the old days wouldn't work because of the atomizer 510 length. This was no problem on the REO Grand, a twist of the hollow feed screw and it worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread