Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
USk3qJe.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
....always love the look of that mod...NiCe!!
The Tesla? I've only had it for a week and yes, I like its looks too. Initially I wanted to pair my Silver Billow V3 Plus with it, but I think the engravings on the Recoil rta compliment it better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
V2 Aromamizer drilled to #28 has a nice slightly restrictive draw :thumb:

@TrollDragon - did you get yours drilled yet?
Not yet. I'm going to order a spare V2 base from SC when the SV2's single coil deck and 7ml extension gets released.

Building a PWM mod at the moment. :D

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Any sign of a postless deck for the V2 Supreme? And no, I'm not asking about the botched postless deck for the V1.

Nope, the botched one is unfortunately the only one available. There is not enough room to make a Plus styled postless deck for the Supreme.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
nice to see someone else likes the billow v3+ as much as I do. Both of mine were in rotation (along with 3 boreas) until one decided to weep all over my mod. I must have thinned the rayon tails too much and need to re-wick it to get it back in rotation. Also hoping for a nice eciggity sale to order a few more for the stash.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
nice to see someone else likes the billow v3+ as much as I do. Both of mine were in rotation (along with 3 boreas) until one decided to weep all over my mod. I must have thinned the rayon tails too much and need to re-wick it to get it back in rotation. Also hoping for a nice eciggity sale to order a few more for the stash.
I like the Billow V3 Plus a lot. The black one and VT250S on the right are new additions. The silver Billow is around an year old now and last month it did unfortunately start to weep juice from its press fit base, but it only occured once or twice.

I'm also hoping for a sale so I can stock up on more.

Users who are viewing this thread