Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Congrats, the blue pucker is nice but I do prefer the Neon Green slushy by Far....or the clone for that matter ;)

Don't get me wrong, it's a great juice but the Neon edges it (In my opinion anyways :thumbs:)
I'm really hooked on dripping Lemon Twisted Wild Watermelon Lemonade.
It's REALLY addictive![emoji7]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I'm really hooked on dripping Lemon Twisted Wild Watermelon Lemonade.
It's REALLY addictive![emoji7]

Sounds well nice, need to try it, I'm a custard head usually but just lately I've been enjoying more booty fruity flavors :p

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
After 3 years of stellar service from an authentic KF Lite I decided to get a couple more svoemesto's.

Mini V3 - KF V5

070528-jpg.683693

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Okay! I'm a dumb ..... It's Reload rta, and not Recoil. :Brain Fart:
....always love the look of that mod...NiCe!!
The Tesla? I've only had it for a week and yes, I like its looks too. Initially I wanted to pair my Silver Billow V3 Plus with it, but I think the engravings on the Recoil RTA compliment it better.
KayP, what tank is this? Beaut. Nevermind! You said it :D, but I can't find it anywhere

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
View attachment 683841 View attachment 683843 Wish there was a way to get the tank to fit straight and not slanted cant figure it out how many times i screw them on so the ammit and logo are straight with the mod so its like ammit revenger or logo sits straight:(
Do you mean you want the logo to line up with the front of the mod?
That's not going to happen unless you are able to turn the mods 510 connector, unfortunately they are not adjustable.

I always though it would be great if mod makers could put the 510 in with a set of side mounted grub screws. Loosen the screws, rotate the tank until the logo lines up and tighten the screws down again. The same way it is done on the old KS RTA from Holy Land Mods.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
How is that screen performing? OK in sunlight? Easy to lock screen as well as fire button? It looks really nice.
It has that little button above the fire button, hold it for a few seconds and the screen locks. Not a problem seeing the screen in sunlight. The only problem so far is the screen locked up once, had to take out the batteries to reset it but only happened that one time. I still need a little more time with it, had it for about 9 days so far. I have to say so far so good though, I have been impressed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread