How to use discount codes and save money? (graphic instruction )

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Discount coupon for Retail Orders

When an order is over 50 USD, please use the coupon: hc03 and get 3% off.

How to use discount coupon? (See picture below)

*Add products you need and go to checkout
*Type in the right discount code in the page of “step2-3payment”
*Continue to finish checkout

Note: There should be no space in between the discount code.

dis....%20coupon1.jpg

How to check the discount? (See picture below)

*If you use the discount coupon successfully, there will be a sentence of congratulation at the top of the final confirming page.

*You will see how much money has been saved by the discount coupon in bottom of the final confirming page.

dis....%20coupon2.jpg

Last edited:

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Nice discounts, sounds like a sweet deal for dealers! Just need to be sure the customs won't be a trouble. Especially with all the EU regulations.

could you mind telling us the EU regulations relatd to ecig? luckily we have few problems sending orders to most countries in the Europea and the USA so far. :)

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
There is no single one EU regulation yet, it's all different in every country. So are the general limits for custom-fees, I believe the German limit of 22 Euros is rather on the lower end of the scale, for example. Sending juices with nicotine is fine to the Netherlands, afaik, but is sent back if found by German customs, etc.

Sierra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Texas
I was going to make a order but the shipping is to much im spending already $500 U.S.D and yet they want to charge me a extra $162 for shipping no thanks :(

Orders over 250 usd, you can use the coupon code:hc05 and get 5% off and free shipping.
*Orders over 350 usd, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount15 and get 15% off and free shipping.
*Orders over 500 usd, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount20 and get 20% off and free shipping.

Shipping should be free on anything over $250.00. I think you forgot to put in the code :)

<3 Sierra

WarrLordd

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Hmm well im not certain if i calculate correctly. Help me out a bit :p
I was sent this re-seller price for wholesale orders

20 Joye 510 kits for $22.5 U.S.D = $450
20 Joye 510 Atomizers 7 U.S.D + 20% off this item when i purchase in bulk = $112
1 Joye 510 Ego Starter Kit $55.00 U.S.D = $55.00

$450
$112
$55 +
= $617
- 20% Discount
= $493.60 + Free Shipping?

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
If you order off the website using the prices online, then you can use the codes for discount and free shipping (which is automatic over $250). If you use the reseller list, you get them cheaper if you hit the quantity discounts but you don't get to use the discount codes or get free shipping. And I'm assuming you email your order and they send you an invoice that way. Up to you to figure out which way will be cheaper. Amy will correct me and surely would answer this by email.

WarrLordd

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Well it does says wholesale discount code and the topic is wholesale/retail orders so im confused now

(
*Orders over 500 usd, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount20 and get 20% off and free shipping.)

But if that be the case where i have to pay $162 for shipping charges i rather not cause eastmall only charges $17 flat no matter how much u order i just wanted to stick with Health Cabin since i seen they are trying to help small time people who now wish to start a small hobby

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
If you order off the website using the prices online, then you can use the codes for discount and free shipping (which is automatic over $250). If you use the reseller list, you get them cheaper if you hit the quantity discounts but you don't get to use the discount codes or get free shipping. And I'm assuming you email your order and they send you an invoice that way. Up to you to figure out which way will be cheaper. Amy will correct me and surely would answer this by email.

exactly correct! thanks a lot for helping me when I can not get time to reply. ;)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Well it does says wholesale discount code and the topic is wholesale/retail orders so im confused now

(
*Orders over 500 usd, you can use the wholesale discount coupon code: discount20 and get 20% off and free shipping.)

But if that be the case where i have to pay $162 for shipping charges i rather not cause eastmall only charges $17 flat no matter how much u order i just wanted to stick with Health Cabin since i seen they are trying to help small time people who now wish to start a small hobby

the shipping cost is up to the location and shipping method. if you are in the USA, the shipping cost via EMS is much cheaper.

if your order gain free shipping, we will send it free via airmail, because the shipping cost to your country via EMS is very expensive.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Okay Warrlordd, if you want to order exactly what you said via Healthcabin, and they are quoting you $162 for shipping, then using the wholesale prices you'd have a total of $779. If you ordered the same things on the website, using the discount code and getting free shipping, you'd be paying a total of $715.84. If you wait until they put the 510 atomizer special up again, (20 for $120), then you'd save an additional $16, for a total of $699.84. So there is your information. Best of luck, Scott

Last edited:

WarrLordd

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Hmm ok i see you added shipping before u get a 20% discount?
But isn't $799 - 20% = $639

Anyways if amy could make a package up for me that cost $600 flat would be great cause i did wanted to add a ego drip tip and some ego attys so i thought i was getting a huge discount for 500 + USD lolz

Err anyways like i said if she could sum up somewhere like

15 Starter kits or 14 or whatever
10 attys
1 Ego starter kit * I wish to get one to try in case people ask me to order it*
1 Ego drip tip
Discount 20:20% off
Plus the shipping cost and everything adds up to $600 i would accept it for now since i will continue to shop here once i sell these,cause all i have in my paypal account right now is $600 converting money to USD is hard where im at so please understand.

I promise my next order will be much bigger as i continue..Just cannot add any more funds to my paypal atm until i sell these products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread