Jun 14, 2016
34c38a169dd4c4c0ca17eb743687a8bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Very nice...I need to bust mine out. Still to this date...can't roll a good wick. Any tips? I always get a burnt taste.
my guess as to why you get burnt taste comes down to two possibilities.....
Possibility one, you aren't getting out all of the shorts prior to use....this can be tedious but it is crucial.
Possibility two, you are using the wrong gauge mesh for the type of juice....higher vg juices will need a coarser mesh to wick fast enough.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
my guess as to why you get burnt taste comes down to two possibilities.....
Possibility one, you aren't getting out all of the shorts prior to use....this can be tedious but it is crucial.
Possibility two, you are using the wrong gauge mesh for the type of juice....higher vg juices will need a coarser mesh to wick fast enough.
I miss the sheer frustration joy of working out hot spots on a mesh build, especially a dual build... :D

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Out of Butterscotch - Supreme V2 - Hawk Sauce on deck
3.141592654mg Banana Cream π - Roughneck/Rig & Boreas
Watermelon Mint - Supreme V1
Candy Watermelon Aromamizer/Trinity
SS430 coils, Sally's rayon & DIY juice = about $6/month vs $300/month smoking
and yum FFS!

21414867_2022018714695615_4501126797722156801_o.jpg

xXxelis_prxXx

Jun 14, 2016
All these bright and shiny mods... mine always look beat up cause I use them quite a bit. I wonder how many of these are seldom used mods. :)

I'll post a picture of my triade with out the silicon sleeve, that is my daily ( I'm in the military) so I beat the .... out that mod included couple airborne jumps !!!!

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I'll post a picture of my triade with out the silicon sleeve, that is my daily ( I'm in the military) so I beat the .... out that mod included couple airborne jumps !!!!

First, thank you for serving. My son just made corporal in the Marines today. :) I know, I'm so proud.. Just have to tell everyone.... :)

But I have had a few people ask questions about what mod is durable for being deployed and such. So any info you could pass along to any military people about vaping would be appreciated. There's someone at work about to go into the Navy, and he was asking me what I would recommend when he does join. I told him I don't think you can have it during boot, but after that, I have no idea what to recommend.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
First, thank you for serving. My son just made corporal in the Marines today. :) I know, I'm so proud.. Just have to tell everyone.... :)

But I have had a few people ask questions about what mod is durable for being deployed and such. So any info you could pass along to any military people about vaping would be appreciated. There's someone at work about to go into the Navy, and he was asking me what I would recommend when he does join. I told him I don't think you can have it during boot, but after that, I have no idea what to recommend.

Cpl, huh? next time you see him, kick him in the leg and say it's from me. lol.

i still smoked on all of my deployments, but where he's getting deployed to would make a big difference. my suggestion would be A LOT of cheap throwaway devices. I'd probably stock up on cheap egos and mini protanks with lots of coils.

tell your son congrats from an old jarhead. where's he stationed?

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Cpl, huh? next time you see him, kick him in the leg and say it's from me. lol.

i still smoked on all of my deployments, but where he's getting deployed to would make a big difference. my suggestion would be A LOT of cheap throwaway devices. I'd probably stock up on cheap egos and mini protanks with lots of coils.

tell your son congrats from an old jarhead. where's he stationed?

He doesn't vape. I was asking for others who ask on this forum and for some people at work who are going in to the Navy.

He's Stationed in Okinawa, Japan. He's usually deployed to S. Korea or Philippians. Unfortunately, he doesn't talk to us much, since he doesn't want to get a personal cell phone there. He needs one for his job, but doesn't want to worry about the hassle of looking for new plans every deployment. Mainly he messages through facebook.

u8SZQSV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread