Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
@Vapefiend you probably can but it's not optimal and you may need small diameter wire.

@JC Okie As of the writing of my earliest post they were out of stock, very interesting, thank you for the tip.
I know, @CagedSpam. I followed your link and they were out of stock. Yesterday. So I just clicked "notify me"....and I had an email in my box this morning saying they were back in stock. LOL.
I think you should have gotten me involved earlier. I obviously have some magic touch. :lol: :lol:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I know, @CagedSpam. I followed your link and they were out of stock. Yesterday. So I just clicked "notify me"....and I had an email in my box this morning saying they were back in stock. LOL.
I think you should have gotten me involved earlier. I obviously have some magic touch. :lol: :lol:
Yougot a couple 14mm aties sold for them ;)

Eric, I was one who asked about the non LP RM2, I had hoped that there was some stock remaining and just hadn't been updated to the website. So many times a new product comes out, and it only takes a short time before the cloners are selling them for a quarter the price of the originals.

It's good to get a feel for what folks want, regarding stuff like this, but your just hearing from a small base of users here, I'd say, go through the records, and see what kind of volume of sales there were on these atties for the past year, or two even, if that is possible, or pick Robs brain and see what he sais.

that 14mm attie in the 3F vape link looks like a pretty well built and might just fit the bill for fitting the non LP REOs mods, I am hoping they will fit into my mini's that had narrower catch cups than the later editions.

P.S. a couple things that I liked about the RM2 was the rather small holes for the wire in the posts, they work good at capturing thinner wires, like 30ga, without cutting them. The airhole was pretty small on the attie, and I was one who liked to enlage them slightly to my liking, as many did. Good luck.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
It's good to get a feel for what folks want, regarding stuff like this, but your just hearing from a small base of users here, I'd say, go through the records, and see what kind of volume of sales there were on these atties for the past year, or two even, if that is possible, or pick Robs brain and see what he sais.

IMO an important suggestion that @Eric Parlin will take note of. If the small usage of the reopened Reoville forum so far is an indicator, the current active Reo customer base is no where near what it was before the forum shut down nearly one and a half years ago. Eric will need to rebuild slow and steady, and will need the support of the remaining loyal REOnauts.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
IMO an important suggestion that @Eric Parlin will take note of. If the small usage of the reopened Reoville forum so far is an indicator, the current active Reo customer base is no where near what it was before the forum shut down nearly one and a half years ago. Eric will need to rebuild slow and steady, and will need the support of the remaining loyal REOnauts.

Once again, @Spydro nailed it. Our current active Reo customer base is way down from levels of two years ago. I would love to introduce new products (i.e - an updated RM2.0, a resin mod, a new wave of Woodvils), but all of those things take both time and money. With the decreased sales over the last few years, there has to be control on spending on our end in order to remain financially viable as a company.

Right now, we are pretty heavily focused on overhauling the website and getting a good amount of stock on our core products - P67's, Grand LP/SL, and Grand LP's. Mini's and reomizers, along with all of our components are all fine for our current sales volume. Anything above and beyond the current product offering is just an item on our "ideas" board at this point.

I know that a majority of the Reo base is still out there and that it takes time to get them back after a long hiatus here at ECF and a slowdown in production over the last two years. I want to make sure that as they come back, we have a website, products, and business processes to support the increase without sacrificing quality or having products that are out of stock.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, input, and well wishes. We will get Reos back to it previous level of activity with all of your support, with efforts to get back some of our long-lost Reonauts, and with the addition of new members to the Reo family.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Honestly the place was super slow long before he closes the doors on this forum. Many new products out there and boredom prob played a roll in that plus the slow down of new products on reosmods may of played a roll.

This place and prob any forum gets hopping when new products are talked about..i'd still say the resin and new woodvils will bring this place back..a resin reo that has the option for a chip would bring in many new people to the reo! Imagine all the video reviews out on youtube plugging reosmods!

The resin reo in my opinion should be at the top of the list!

Honestly people are only interested in the rare new hard to get items.. the reos are there waiting on the site whenever people want them.. no rush. One of these days they may order it but in the mean time that new shiny has there attention most that will be a limited release that comes out in a few weeks.. :/

Me personally currently have 2 l.p. Grands and a 14500 mini and a 2015 woodvil and a p67.. One of these days (hopefully soon) I want to order a tra sl reo grand.. and when I order that I'll order a bunch of other stuff that I need with it for my other mods.

I always see reos on the classifieds but I'd rather support the new owner of reosmods cause they need our support!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
100 likes.jpg
I still say make this baby in stainless steel! Great attyand really all one would need on a reo grand!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
RM2 killer (for me). I've posted it before and sincerely hope they make more of these.

YFTK Viper V2 Style RDA Silver 316 SS PEI 14mm Rebuildable Atomizer

This actually has a juice well so a person can get a few pulls without squonking. Seems to reduce juice draining back into the bottle as well.
Just wanted to say thank you for that link, got two of these in the other day and finally got one built and running, and I agree, it is all that and more for a single coil small dia attie, awesome AFC, easy to build, and the positive post is orientation adjustable so it is is a versatile lil thing. Great flavor and vapor, I lowered the coil a bit so the air flow would go over the top of the coil and it cooled the attie right down and it really chucks some good vapor and flavor. And the best part is it can be totally disassembled to clean it and it goes back together easily. Will be getting a few more of these for my non LP REOs, only downside is, they don't fit into the very early REOs with the smaller dia catch cups, but I at least have a couple Hornets, an Igo-s, and a couple RM2's that do fit those older mods...

Reactions: CagedSpam

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
I feel like I want to try one of the viper clones but I've never ordered from 3F.

I was in the same boat as you, but really liked the look of this atty. So, I made an account and ordered a couple. Very hassle free. They arrived in under two weeks. (quicker than most of my Fasttech orders.)

I like the atomizer and won't hesitate to order from 3F again.

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
Hmm ok maybe I'll give it a try.

It's a good atty. Nice flavor, excellent air flow control. Fits in my older REOs (even my mini 2.0) My only minor complaint is that it isn't the easiest to build on-but that may be a combination of its small size and my old eyes and unsteady hands.:)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I‘d like a RM2 with different Caps like cloud cap with larger and Dual airholes or mtl restricted cap with reduced chamber and Single 1mm air hole. Also Different Designs might be nice: brushed deck and mirror polished cap or different Color delrin caps... be Creative use what you have and what is easily changable.

I’m on board for the mtl restricted lol

Reactions: okukun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread