PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
I have the following tanks available to PIF. I would prefer that they go to people that are in immediate need of them and not just for someone to put on their shelf to add to their collection.

1. Crown 2
I have 3 0.25 Ohm coils to go with it.

View attachment 666543

View attachment 666545

2. Goliath v1
It didn't come with a drip tip, so I added a bargain 510 drip tip from FastTech. It has a tight draw.

View attachment 666547

View attachment 666549

3. TFV4 Mini
I do not have any coil heads to go with it, but I do have the RBA section it came with. It even has the original clapton coil installed on the RBA that it came built with.

View attachment 666553

View attachment 666555
I could use the Goliath I am still using a little kanger t3s. I like a tight draw. Never taken a pif

Reactions: Ricky Spanish

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Last edited:

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
image.jpg
I have a unwell crown tank. Someone just gave me. I tried a couple of the coils an don't like tank to hot. One coil is unused the others I only tried once still to hot for me. but I seen on internet people wash the coils an reuse. I don't know. I want it to go to someone who is in real need. Please let me know. It is packaged an ready to go out in usps.

TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
  • Deleted by Vchick

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: see post below

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: rules - see below

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
  • Deleted by Vchick

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
This is for anyone who appreciates "old school" items :cool:.....

Offer #1 - 1 unopened, black, Joyetech eCab kit. Along with the kit will be a black eCab case, extra tank cartridges, extra type "A" atomizer heads, and an adaptor that turns the connection into a 510.

This kit has been lost amongst my backup supplies for quite awhile :facepalm:, so can only hope the batteries will still take a charge.

Note: OFFER #1 taken by Loxmyth

Offer #2 - 9 stainless steel, 510 atomizers, engraved with "VK".

These have also been lost for awhile :facepalm:, but they are in their original wrap in 2 5-pack boxes.

HAPPY VAPING :vapor:

OFFER #2 TAKEN by Cags [emoji106]

Last edited by a moderator:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa

Offer #1 - 1 unopened, black, Joyetech eCab kit. Along with the kit will be a black eCab case, extra tank cartridges, extra type "A" atomizer heads, and an adaptor that turns the connection into a 510.

This kit has been lost amongst my backup supplies for quite awhile :facepalm:, so can only hope the batteries will still take a charge.

These have also been lost for awhile :facepalm:, but they are in their original wrap in 2 5-pack boxes.

Since it's over a week with no responses - I'd love to have the eCab kit. I wish I'd kept mine I miss it. Guess I'm the last dinosaur that still uses these type things.
My last TC was 3 years ago.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Since it's over a week with no responses - I'd love to have the eCab kit. I wish I'd kept mine I miss it. Guess I'm the last dinosaur that still uses these type things.
My last TC was 3 years ago.

:vapor:Please PM me your details. :) I can get the eCab kit + accessories out to you tomorrow afternoon. I'm very happy to be sending it to the last dinosaur. ;) :vapor:

PS....I'm unable to edit my original post to say that loxmythe is getting it.

PSS... @loxmythe your inbox is full :)

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN

Note: OFFER #1 taken by Loxmyth

I'm still old school (I'm so old school the ecab is too new for me lol). I would love the 9 attys if still available. it's been at least 4 years since my last TC. thanks!

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
I'm still old school (I'm so old school the ecab is too new for me lol). I would love the 9 attys if still available. it's been at least 4 years since my last TC. thanks!

I would love to send you the attys! :thumbs: You are quite welcome. PM me your details, I'll try to send them out tomorrow.

@loxmythe please edit my original post to show that cags is getting offer #2, the attys, thank you.

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Clean up

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran