Some "New" Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, so one of the reoccurring themes that I've heard about getting some long lost ReoNauts back to this forum revolve around the excitement generated from new products. What those products are is something that nobody really seems to agree upon (VV, dual batteries, resin mods, Woodvils, etc.). And, most of the ideas are pretty time/labor/capital intensive to get kicked off.

There are a few things that have been suggested that we can do rapidly and pretty inexpensively. So, we are going to do those first and then start on the longer, more involved items in the next few months. Here's what we are cooking up:

1. Black Anodized LP Grands, LP/SL Grands, and P67's - should be on the website and available in October. Interested? PM me and I'll put your name on the list for them. Orders will be filled on first-come, first-serve basis.

2. REO Gear We are putting together a few logo'd items for the community to show off their pride in being a ReoNaut. T-shirts, Ballcaps, Coffee Mugs, Polo shirts, and Hoodies are all being reviewed. I'm going to try to get a survey up to gauge what I should get made first. Again, once we have a clear path, I'll post more info and create a list to get items set aside for initial run.

But here's the part where the community really gets involved - I need a design to put on the swag. So, get out your pens and pencils (or Photosohop or MS Paint if you're really talented) and create the inaugural design. Something that complements the current Blue and Silver REOSmods logo would be great. The team here will review all entries and pick the top 3. From there, it'll be a community vote. Winner gets their work published and proudly worn by the community. And, I'll even throw in a new mod for the winner. Of course, here's where we would normally insert all the legalese about one vote per person, judges' decision is final, we get to use the winning design on promotional materials, yadda, yadda, yadda. Everyone knows the drill - just be fair and play nice.

Sound good?

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Oh man I wish I was an artist! I'll have to try. Sounds great. I really would dig a hat or hoodie and of course a woodvil is high on my list in the future. If you had a woodvil available right now it'd be in my shopping cart so fast my bank account would cry. I always consider buying one when I see them in the classifieds but I want a new one and would rather support you and Cindy!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Awesome.
Reminds me of when a bunch of us helped design the ProVarinati end-cap! It was fun, it was cool to see it come to fruition, and it was customer-brand interaction at its best. Don't use the provari anymore, but I've got a couple of those end-caps.

I DO use all 5 of my Reo's, and while I'd really like to see a P67 in Delrin...in the meantime I might get a TShirt.
Or a coffee mug, but it's gotta hold like 32 oz.
:D:D:D

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
reo.png

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Personally I think keeping it simple and down to earth. just like the Reo itself and the ReoMeister himself is, fills the bill nicely.

reosreonaut.jpg
reosreonaut2.jpg
reosreonaut3.jpg

Black and/or REO Blue caps, shirts, mugs with this RR logo as a patch or a band on/across them.

I'd be in for both a black and a blue set.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Button options! Colors! So, where is everyone getting the SS buttons from? I see plenty of pics of them around.
77121b67d285526652728769d617af1f.jpg

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

New to me.. might be a normal reo aluminum button that's on the site.. if one can attach the backside to it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Personally I think keeping it simple and down to earth. just like the Reo itself and the ReoMeister himself is, fills the bill nicely.

View attachment 687829 View attachment 687831 View attachment 687833

Black and/or REO Blue caps, shirts, mugs with this RR logo as a patch or a band on/across them.

I'd be in for both a black and a blue set.

I like the middle one. :)

As far as gear goes, which ever logo everyone likes, I am good with that.
The coffee mug needs to hold 15 oz of coffee, and the Tee shirt needs to have a pocket, to put a REO in. :D

KAS

I also would be interested in a shot glass if possible. :party:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I like the middle one. :)

As far as gear goes, which ever logo everyone likes, I am good with that.
The coffee mug needs to hold 15 oz of coffee, and the Tee shirt needs to have a pocket, to put a REO in. :D

KAS

I also would be interested in a shot glass if possible. :party:

I'm with you all the way on a BIG coffee mug (not a tea cup), AND a shirt pocket to carry a Reo in when out and about in the wee hours of the night running errands. :thumbs:

My 3 logo entries are meant for different applications. The text alone on a black background, the 2nd as a patch, the 3rd if it was to be a band of black all the way across/around with the oval.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread