Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A place to share the new Reo gear/accessories that you acquire (via vape mail, from B&M's, etc).

I should have at least one of these up and running soon to start putting thru the paces on a Reo P67, or maybe build one super sub ohm for a reg mod. Will post the results as they unfold in the thread started here for this BF rda.

vm170831ss.jpg

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Incoming vape mail due in 2-3 days.....

Another dozen Sony VTC5-A batteries. Will now have 3 dozen of these high drain batteries that I prefer over all other 18650's.

sony-vtc5a.jpg

And another new battery charger, this one to replace the Nitecore D4 I recently bought that is pure junk. Still have lots of chargers on line, but have wanted to find a new one of these fully programmable Enova GyrFalcon All-88 8 bay's for some time without having to get one from over seas ($130).

GYRFALCON.jpg

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
After a few days delay due to Hurricane Harvey I received the above dozen VCT5A batts and Gyrfalcon charger. They'll be a double win for my uses.

Since there doesn't seem to be much interest at all in this kind of thread here, I'm not going to bother to take any pictures of these to post.

But I will say it is by far the fastest battery charger I've ever owned even when handling 8 batts at a time.
spyups.jpg

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Not that I needed another atty, I have way more attys than mods now; but I have an Entheon on the way, from Psyclone Mods. No pic yet. It should arrive Monday.
I got mine yesterday and it is easily my instant favorite RDA. It kicks the Hadaly up a couple notches. For one thing, zero leaking so far, even bouncing in my pocket on rough terrain mountain biking. The clamps are MUCH nicer than the Hadaly. They hold thinner wires like a champ. I'm running 26g 316l with a super secure connection which I was never able to do on the Hadaly so I stuck with 24g.

I would post a pic but it's not on a REO. :oops:

You're going to love it. I already ordered a 2nd.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
This seems true and it's a shame. I'm not on ECF much anymore or I'd be around these parts more often. I don't really use much REO-wise anymore but this is still my family. I'm still checking in from time to time but I've just got a lot going on. In fact, I'm getting ready for a 16 day vacation out west next month - can't wait!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Not that I needed another atty, I have way more attys than mods now; but I have an Entheon on the way, from Psyclone Mods. No pic yet. It should arrive Monday.
MINE TOO!! So excited about this atty. Never bought the Hadley? because I exclusively used Nuppins - then bought a few Origen 16 clones. I like em ok but the Entheon looks stellar!

PFA (I'll post a proper pic Monday!)

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I got mine yesterday and it is easily my instant favorite RDA. It kicks the Hadaly up a couple notches. For one thing, zero leaking so far, even bouncing in my pocket on rough terrain mountain biking. The clamps are MUCH nicer than the Hadaly. They hold thinner wires like a champ. I'm running 26g 316l with a super secure connection which I was never able to do on the Hadaly so I stuck with 24g.

I would post a pic but it's not on a REO. :oops:

You're going to love it. I already ordered a 2nd.

I'm anxious to get it. I like the Hadaly. In fact, I believe it was I who first recommended it to you. My only issue with the Hadaly is the potential for leakage from over squonking. It's why I still mainly prefer my O-16s and Stumpys. I only ordered one, for now, as is my usual modus operandi. If I like it, I'll probably get 1 or 2 more.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm anxious to get it. I like the Hadaly. In fact, I believe it was I who first recommended it to you. My only issue with the Hadaly is the potential for leakage from over squonking. It's why I still mainly prefer my O-16s and Stumpys. I only ordered one, for now, as is my usual modus operandi. If I like it, I'll probably get 1 or 2 more.
Yeah I was dubious about the Hadaly and you convinced me. I'm super glad you did, I actually retired even my O-16s. But the leakage is a real problem. Every time I'd stop on my bike, sweatily reaching for my vape my hands would get covered in juice. I put up with it for the vape. But the Entheon gives me the same vape and no leakage :thumb:

I honestly think that as big of an improvement as that is, the nicer clamps are equal in my mind. They seem much more rugged. The screws are smoother. It's just a super-well constructed atty, honestly.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
This seems true and it's a shame. I'm not on ECF much anymore or I'd be around these parts more often. I don't really use much REO-wise anymore but this is still my family. I'm still checking in from time to time but I've just got a lot going on. In fact, I'm getting ready for a 16 day vacation out west next month - can't wait!

I'm about the same. The REO forum is still my family. But in the last year, I've been fortunate enough to acquire 4 wood mechanicals, made by one of our other fantastic ECF craftsmen. 2 of them, I had been on the list for. 2 others, I was approached by previous owners privately, willing to offer them up. At any rate, 99% of my vaping is with one of them.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm about the same. The REO forum is still my family. But in the last year, I've been fortunate enough to acquire 4 wood mechanicals, made by one of our other fantastic ECF craftsmen. 2 of them, I had been on the list for. 2 others, I was approached by previous owners privately, willing to offer them up. At any rate, 99% of my vaping is with one of them.
Yep those are beautiful. I may not use my REOs on the regular anymore but they're no less a part of me or my stash. And I'll be taking my P67 out to Colorado and Utah with me alongside my regulated ultem mod because there's nothing more reliable than a REO. I'd never go on a long trip without one.

And I'll be taking 2 Entheons on that trip also.:rickroll:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Damn that was fast! Congrats!
No kidding! It would have been here yesterday but missing the truck out of the sorting facility by an hour.
Problem now is - seems I bought the last SV on the site and twice now I found it sitting next to hubs in his normal Saturday football chair! [emoji23]

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

Reactions: JC Okie

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
No kidding! It would have been here yesterday but missing the truck out of the sorting facility by an hour.
Problem now is - seems I bought the last SV on the site and twice now I found it sitting next to hubs in his normal Saturday football chair! [emoji23]

:/

Reactions: MsLoud

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

:lol: There's something to be said for a hot pink REO....... If nothing else, at least the men in our lives are less likely to "borrow" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread