Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I DL with the Entheon, but I like a slightly restricted DL draw; and I don’t have young man’s lungs anymore. Is it free, open air, like pulling on a garden hose? No. It’s a flavor atty, not a huge air ‘cloud’ atty.
As for leaking, I suppose it’s possible to over squonk any side air atty enough to make it leak. But after using it a couple days, I haven’t had mine leak a drop.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I will say no - not big air. At the most, restrictive draw. No matter how large your drip tip is, the air depends on the size hole/s in the atty. The Entheon is not designed for DL IMO.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

The intent of both questions was to get an answer for either of them that would net the same end result (IOW, I well know the AFC's have to be big to handle a chuff and my vaping style). Thanks for the reply to confirm what I already expected from just the pictures of them.
:toast:

Like with the Hadaly's (and dozens of other atty's I've bought over the years), the Entheon's will not fit my vaping style.

I don't over squonk/drip BTW, leaks are from poor gear design.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
The intent of both questions was to get an answer for either of them that would net the same end result (IOW, I well know the AFC's have to be big to handle a chuff and my vaping style). Thanks for the reply to confirm what I already expected from just the pictures of them.
:toast:

Like with the Hadaly's (and dozens of other atty's I've bought over the years), the Entheon's will not fit my vaping style.

I don't over squonk/drip BTW, leaks are from poor gear design.

I never know how to answer, when someone asks; How is the air flow?
I dunno. As I said, I DL the Entheon; but I like a bit of restriction. Comparatively, it may be just slightly more airy than the Hadaly. Not quite as airy as a Stumpy with 2 holes open on each side.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I never know how to answer, when someone asks; How is the air flow?
I dunno. As I said, I DL the Entheon; but I like a bit of restriction. Comparatively, it may be just slightly more airy than the Hadaly. Not quite as airy as a Stumpy with 2 holes open on each side.

The Hadaly's with all four of their tiny AFC slots wide open are way too restricted to call them a viable all day vape atty for my uses. I have very strong lungs and take long full lung hits. But I'm not fighting any atty for enough air or slip streaming it's DT to get it. The comment by @MsLoud and now yours tells me that like the Hadaly's the Entheon is not for my vaping style either.

Thanks for both of your comments. :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
The Hadaly's with all four of their tiny AFC slots wide open are way too restricted to call them a viable all day vape atty for my uses. I have very strong lungs and take long full lung hits. But I'm not fighting any atty for enough air or slip streaming it's DT to get it. The comment by @MsLoud and now yours tells me that like the Hadaly's the Entheon is not for my vaping style either.

Thanks for both of your comments. :)

No, it doesn’t sound like it would be a good fit for you.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
ooooooooooo... all this talk about the entheon got my order placing finger itchy again.

Found a place in canada that sells them, ordered two just to be safe (who am I kidding?). I like me my nardas, shifts, and nups', so I'm thinking these will fit in nicely in the middleweight class, prolly with the 24g 316 coil that seems to be all the rage.

#VAPELIFE

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
ooooooooooo... all this talk about the entheon got my order placing finger itchy again.

Found a place in canada that sells them, ordered two just to be safe (who am I kidding?). I like me my nardas, shifts, and nups', so I'm thinking these will fit in nicely in the middleweight class, prolly with the 24g 316 coil that seems to be all the rage.

#VAPELIFE

All abord!!! Choo choo!! Haha

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this baby!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
What I love about the Entheon is it is a smooth draw - no rattling, no whistle and the flavor is outstanding. Gives me the right amount of resistance on the draw. I'm using rayon.

Yup.. it's that domed top cap that the huge difference from the hadaly besides the smaller area for the coil that's does it for me along with the better wire clamp and longer screws.. ext ext.. haha. It's a great atty! Looks great as well!!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I love the Entheon, it is just perfect for me.

I do too. I just started using the SS chuff tip today. Normally, I don’t care for metal tips. But this one is pretty nice. The bore is somewhat bigger than that of the delrin one.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
2nd Entheon on the way for my new yellow P67. Love this atty. For those who love the Kryten, Psyclone has them marked down to $40.50.

Awesome! Please post a pic or 2 of that yellow two when ya get It! Don't think they show it on reosmods.

• Agree

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
2nd Entheon on the way for my new yellow P67. Love this atty. For those who love the Kryten, Psyclone has them marked down to $40.50.

So now they have them marked down... for about half of what I paid for each of my six Krytens. :blink: Water under the bridge... have other fish to fry.

I Have 3 new to me black BF RDA's due here in Mondays mail, but probably only one of them will ride on a Reo. Also have 2 more new to me BF atty's that I'm leaning towards buying before the weekend is done to have them in hand by the end on next week. Both of those would ride on Reos. If those for the Reos fly high enough they could bring 2 more Reos back into full service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread