How about some music........part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
I like the ones I posted the most, there are a few more I like. I like their studio versions better than the live shows. I am kind of the same with the Stones. Some of it, like the ones I posted yesterday I like, but not everything. :|

KAS

I am the same way. Like some of their stuff but most of it I didn't care for.

Now... How about this one. Anyone remember Jeff Healey?

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Never heard of him, very impressive, and interesting playing style. :)

KAS

He was blind. Saw an interview with him once where he said a family member gave him a guitar and he started to learn to play on his own and no one ever taught him how to hold a guitar so he learned playing it on his legs.

Reactions: kas122461

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Back on Sept 18th I posted a tribute to Jimi Hendrix on the 47th anniversary of his passing at age 27. This one for Pearl is closer to my heart, will be kept very simple and just left at that.

Today marks the 47th anniversary of the passing of Janis Joplin, who also left us at the age of 27.

PearlMPF19.jpg

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I always liked Janis Joplin, I was never sure exactly why, but I did. Today, when I hear her songs, I always smile.

Back on Sept 18th I posted a tribute to Jimi Hendrix on the 47th anniversary of his passing at age 27. This one for Pearl is closer to my heart, will be kept very simple and just left at that.

Today marks the 47th anniversary of the passing of Janis Joplin, who also left us at the age of 27.

View attachment 690229

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

View attachment 690229

I always liked Janis Joplin, I was never sure exactly why, but I did. Today, when I hear her songs, I always smile.

She was one greatest, there is no doubt. :)

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread