Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I like the Warhol treatment...especially since many of us LOVE the color options (See my avatar....) but on the writing, instead of "snik, squonk, puff...'nuf said" part, I'd rather it say, "squonk, puff, repeat...'nuf said". Not all of us play with the doors. But more to the point, I think that it might imply we have to raise the door to squonk. Or, worse, nobody would even know what "snik" might mean. Of course everybody knows what squonk means....

Just my 2¢
Okie dokie (<---see what I did there? :w00t:)

Here's a edit of the warhol

* changed est date to 2010
* changed ease of use call-out per Jan's note above (note that I had to take some creative license with spelling... the app I'm using is pants at things like fractional font sizes and kerning adjustments and I needed to make the phrase still fit on the side of the hero graphic - I can fix this in any final version)

REOSwag14.png

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Okie dokie (<---see what I did there? :w00t:)

Here's a edit of the warhol

* changed est date to 2010
* changed ease of use call-out per Jan's note above (note that I had to take some creative license with spelling... the app I'm using is pants at things like fractional font sizes and kerning adjustments and I needed to make the phrase still fit on the side of the hero graphic - I can fix this in any final version)

View attachment 689723
My like button is busted on tapacrap. Consider this "LIKED"

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Lots of interesting and well thought out ideas. All the extra colors will drive the cost higher for Eric to have them made.

'Reosmods' typed in any search engine will take someone interested in knowing more to REOSmods.com. And from there to this forum (although @Eric Parlin ought to make that link far more prominent on the web site). Together they will bring in new blood, and with that new sales.

Personally I would proudly wear something done simple along these lines... but would not wear bling or glitzy or clutter.

Reo-T.jpg
Reo-Polo.jpg
Reo-Hoodie.jpg
Reo-Cap-Mug.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
How’s this for being decisive: I like them all. Hahaha. There is something to be said about simplicity for sure.....and I also like the SL door one (perhaps less words but include Reomods, website, year, and the term squonking).

This is really fun. So much creativity in the Reo House!

Reactions: SteamStack

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
A cool comerical idea...

A wild west shoot out setting..

3 guys standing there facing off in a shoot out with there hands over there holster in a stare down waiting for one of them to make there move.

One guy with the tank mod goes to draw first. His tank has leaked all over his holster and he ends up with a massive dry hit chocks out and fall back to the ground.. the other guy grabs his juice bottle and is shacking badly as he tries to unscrew his juice bottle to drip into his rda.. The third guy grabs his mod and walks to the other guy and holds his mod up to the dripper guy and squonks his mod.. all ya hear in the dead silence is (insert funny small slurping air bubble popping sound). "What????? Wha whats that?!?!?" The man takes a large drag and blows a huge massive cloud in the mans face and he faints to the ground.

Man walks away while an old man in a rocking chair says.. "yup, should of bought a reo!"

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
A cool comerical idea...

A wild west shoot out setting..

3 guys standing there facing off in a shoot out with there hands over there holster in a stare down waiting for one of them to make there move.

One guy with the tank mod goes to draw first. His tank has leaked all over his holster and he ends up with a massive dry hit chocks out and fall back to the ground.. the other guy grabs his juice bottle and is shacking badly as he tries to unscrew his juice bottle to drip into his rda.. The third guy grabs his mod and walks to the other guy and holds his mod up to the dripper guy and squonks his mod.. all ya hear in the dead silence is (insert funny small slurping air bubble popping sound). "What????? Wha whats that?!?!?" The man takes a large drag and blows a huge massive cloud in the mans face and he faints to the ground.

Man walks away while an old man in a rocking chair says.. "yup, should of bought a reo!"
Dang @SteamStack! This is a hoot!

Reactions: SteamStack

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    A coffee cup or a hooded sweatshirt like pictured above I’m a fan of.
    Is there any pictures of the black anodized reo grand or has it been available before?
    I like tumbled aluminum finish best but I do like the textured black finish also.
    I’ve never seen any discount codes on Reo mods,has there ever been any type of sales,promotions or even free shipping on reo mods?Like extra rebuild kit,spring,etc....

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Is there any pictures of the black anodized reo grand or has it been available before?
    I like tumbled aluminum finish best but I do like the textured black finish also.
    I’ve never seen any discount codes on Reo mods,has there ever been any type of sales, promotions or even free shipping on reo mods?Like extra rebuild kit,spring,etc....
    Gosh, I don’t remember any discount codes offered before but then again I have CRS (can’t remember...ummmm...what was I saying?). I do remember some discounts on mods that were deemed “imperfect” ie a paint blemish that were so small that the buyer wouldn’t have noticed if not told beforehand. Don’t know if that will change with our new owner. I know that the site is undergoing some upgrades. We shall see!

So glad you found Reoville!

Reactions: JC Okie

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I’ve never seen any discount codes on Reo mods,has there ever been any type of sales,promotions or even free shipping on reo mods?Like extra rebuild kit,spring,etc....

The previous/original owner of Reosmods sold mods/doors with imperfections (blems) at a discount. He also occasionally lowered prices on both excess Reos and atty's in stock that were not moving. IE, Chalice III's, both TRB and Patina Mini 1.0's, STD Reos that had a hair cut, etc. No coupon codes needed, the prices were simply listed on those items he was discounting right with them on the web site.

Lost some of my old Reo pictures when a previous computer crashed and died for good a few months ago. So can only offers these without digging the no longer used Reos out of storage.

Only black ano Reos I have pictures of are a LP/SL 2.1 and a Mini 1.0 (plus a picture of my 2011 Blue Ano OG Mini).

25s.jpg
    o16x3.jpg

ogm.jpg

My only Grand ano is this Gold Ano LP/SL.

r13r.jpg
    rxx2s.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread