Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
What kind of bottles is everyone using in their 67s? I've been using the little square soy bottles in my minis for years so I'm outta touch.

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

I use the soft bottles from REOs too. They're a a little tricky to set up, at first. But they're lots cheaper than aftermarket silicone bottles, and I like the squonk pressure of them. IMO, silicone bottles are too soft.

Reactions: MsLoud

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Just wanna throw this out there for eric.. he needs to either update the info on the p67 or change the name of the model to p67 v3 or something to let new visitors know that there's been updates to the model. Like the new insert and spring button.

Just something that always bugged me..

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I use the soft bottles from REOs too. They're a a little tricky to set up, at first. But they're lots cheaper than aftermarket silicone bottles, and I like the squonk pressure of them. IMO, silicone bottles are too soft.
Yes, I agree about too soft a bottle. I don't want to squirt juice in my face [emoji23]
I'm a button mashing hoople.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just wanna throw this out there for eric.. he needs to either update the info on the p67 or change the name of the model to p67 v3 or something to let new visitors know that there's been updates to the model. Like the new insert and spring button.

I'll work on it. Look for a few changes over the next week or so.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

Just my opinion, but updating descriptions to add the new features AND mentioning that they are what all future P67's will have makes things less confusing than using a version assignment since the new version parts are all interchangeable no matter what vintage the P67 is.
tag @Eric Parlin

Reactions: JC Okie

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thinking about having my Copper VGOD RDA modded for squonking so I can use it on my OG CCM P67. Yes, no, maybe?

p67vgod6s.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I have another p67 shipping out tomorrow! Talked hubs into getting his own so I got my lovely SV back ;)

That rocks!! Though hopefully ya get another entheon to go with it or you'll possibly have another issue haha.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Go for it! Every rda should have a squonk option.

Due to design there are RDA's that don't lend themselves well to being a squonk atty IMO. That doesn't stop some clowns from modding them into an inferior BF atty though. :rolleyes:

I have not taken the VGOD all the way apart yet. But barring any unseen internal issues it looks like it's design would allow it to be a quite usable squonker.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Due to design there are RDA's that don't lend themselves well to being a squonk atty IMO. That doesn't stop some clowns from modding them into an inferior BF atty though. :rolleyes:

I have not taken the VGOD all the way apart yet. But barring any unseen internal issues it looks like it's design would allow it to be a quite usable squonker.

Looks like it might be a bit of a leaker, no? That said, it looks impressive on Goldie (but then Goldie looks impressive naked... okay, okay... I'll settle down).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I remain undecided about modding the VGOD RDA. It works very well on my VGOD Elite that it was made for as is with it's monster dual build, and backs up a black Avo 24 RDTA that I also run on it. The VGOD Elite stays on my desk, it's too damn heavy to carry around (same as my Athena Pride DNA75, the TRB and the Patina TRB Reo Mini 1.0's that I don't use at all).

However, I have already dedicated the black Goon LP that was on the OG Copper P67 to the Jatoba/Ebpny Woodvil to get it back in service (even though I'm not a fan boy of the Goon LP). So I have been looking over 3-4 other black bf atty's for the copper P67 as well. I haven't derided which one, so might just buy all of them (can never have too many black bf atty's for my Reos). I have also thought briefly about bringing back one of the black Nuppin's despite it's restricted draw IF I can get a big enough very low ohm dual/chain build in it. But I'm much more into the 24mm/25mm atty's than the smaller atty's now days. I wanted the CCM P67 to be my #1 Reo, but lately the TRA and Black P67's with the Mesh RDA's on them are getting most of my vape time. So the plan is to buy another 24mm black bf that I actually like for the black P67 (or put it's Kryten back on it) and put the black Mesh RDA back on Reo #1. Right now the Mesh RDA's are my favorite Reo atty's. I won't do that at the moment though... the TRA and Black P67's are what I'm trying out the new to me silly bottles in (that have not won me over so far).

(I keep trying to tell myself that I need to sell off a couple of dozen excess Reos/2-3 dozen bf atty's that I never used or will never use again and get more P67's... but I loose that argument every time because I dislike selling & shipping so much.)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I remain undecided about modding the VGOD RDA. It works very well on my VGOD Elite that it was made for as is with it's monster dual build, and backs up a black Avo 24 RDTA that I also run on it. The VGOD Elite stays on my desk, it's too damn heavy to carry around (same as my Athena Pride DNA75, the TRB and the Patina TRB Reo Mini 1.0's that I don't use at all).

However, I have already dedicated the black Goon LP that was on the OG Copper P67 to the Jatoba/Ebpny Woodvil to get it back in service (even though I'm not a fan boy of the Goon LP). So I have been looking over 3-4 other black bf atty's for the copper P67 as well. I haven't derided which one, so might just buy all of them (can never have too many black bf atty's for my Reos). I have also thought briefly about bringing back one of the black Nuppin's despite it's restricted draw IF I can get a big enough very low ohm dual/chain build in it. But I'm much more into the 24mm/25mm atty's than the smaller atty's now days. I wanted the CCM P67 to be my #1 Reo, but lately the TRA and Black P67's with the Mesh RDA's on them are getting most of my vape time. So the plan is to buy another 24mm black bf that I actually like for the black P67 (or put it's Kryten back on it) and put the black Mesh RDA back on Reo #1. Right now the Mesh RDA's are my favorite Reo atty's. I won't do that at the moment though... the TRA and Black P67's are what I'm trying out the new to me silly bottles in (that have not won me over so far).

(I keep trying to tell myself that I need to sell off a couple of dozen excess Reos/2-3 dozen bf atty's that I never used or will never use again and get more P67's... but I loose that argument every time because I dislike selling & shipping so much.)

Now a days you can have the mailman pick up your packages at your door/mailbox if needed.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Now a days you can have the mailman pick up your packages at your door/mailbox if needed.

The problem I have with doing that is that you do not get a printed receipt as proof that a package was actually picked up and shipped like you do get when mailed in person at a PO. A receipt is a CYA thing with so many untrustworthy postal subs/independent postal carriers that come to your location now days, and far too many buyers that are also untrustworthy as well.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The problem I have with doing that is that you do not get a printed receipt as proof that a package was actually picked up and shipped like you do get when mailed in person at a PO. A receipt is a CYA thing with so many untrustworthy postal subs/independent postal carriers that come to your location now days, and far too many buyers that are also untrustworthy as well.

I get that.. plenty of times I've pre payed online and just drop it off at the post office. Sometimes if it's real expensive of an item I'll make sure they scan the tracking number when I drop it off to show they got it..

Wonder if one could get them to scan the package if they picked the packages up from your door? Never have done the package pick up before.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I get that.. plenty of times I've pre payed online and just drop it off at the post office. Sometimes if it's real expensive of an item I'll make sure they scan the tracking number when I drop it off to show they got it..

Wonder if one could get them to scan the package if they picked the packages up from your door? Never have done the package pick up before.

Guess it would depend on if the person has their scanner with them when they come to pick packages up, and in fact does scan them in (my postman doesn't carry his scanner when on foot). I still wouldn't have a receipt of any kind for when the postal scan/tracking system fails so often. End of story, back to OT.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread