Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm gonna post my new vid and I'm so excited, this is the best quality vid I've ever made. In addition to the new gopro footage aspect to the vid, I also bought some real video editing software for my pc. See I have always used my phone for 100% of video production, from recording to editing and rendering and uploading. The phone can record great quality actually but the app only had an output of 720p. Well now I can record 1080 on my phone, and my final product is 1080. So this is the first ever full HD Sloth vid and I'm pumped at how good it looks in comparison.

This is the beginning of me taking video more seriously too, looking to get better, especially with the new gopro I got today (high end model), I will be making some crazy, crazy vids in the future :) and can get better edits etc.

Now with all that said this vid could be much better. It was my first time ever using a gopro, and settings can be improved in the future. It was my first time using the new software to edit, and I will get better with time. I was also so excited that I just didn't make the cuts as clean as possible but whatever.

This vid is talking about the Entheon rda and a mod which is not a REO, if that is deemed inappropriate I will unbegrudgingly remove the link myself, I do not want to do anything inappropriate or disrespectful. BUT this is a regulated mod and in my view is not competition to the REO market. I have 2 REOs and will always have them and maybe even more of them, they are separate beasts and most vapers see it that way so hopefully no disrespect is taken at all.

Anyway sorry for the book, I am just super pumped in a nerdy way. Without further ado, here's Sloth in full HD :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yes. I should have updated yesterday. Her sister and friends are ok. They are coming back this weekend - staying to do whatever they can to help. I guess the concert was a weekend long festival.

that's great to hear!!

love the vid sloth!!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm gonna post my new vid and I'm so excited, this is the best quality vid I've ever made. In addition to the new gopro footage aspect to the vid, I also bought some real video editing software for my pc. See I have always used my phone for 100% of video production, from recording to editing and rendering and uploading. The phone can record great quality actually but the app only had an output of 720p. Well now I can record 1080 on my phone, and my final product is 1080. So this is the first ever full HD Sloth vid and I'm pumped at how good it looks in comparison.

This is the beginning of me taking video more seriously too, looking to get better, especially with the new gopro I got today (high end model), I will be making some crazy, crazy vids in the future :) and can get better edits etc.

Now with all that said this vid could be much better. It was my first time ever using a gopro, and settings can be improved in the future. It was my first time using the new software to edit, and I will get better with time. I was also so excited that I just didn't make the cuts as clean as possible but whatever.

This vid is talking about the Entheon RDA and a mod which is not a REO, if that is deemed inappropriate I will unbegrudgingly remove the link myself, I do not want to do anything inappropriate or disrespectful. BUT this is a regulated mod and in my view is not competition to the REO market. I have 2 REOs and will always have them and maybe even more of them, they are separate beasts and most vapers see it that way so hopefully no disrespect is taken at all.

Anyway sorry for the book, I am just super pumped in a nerdy way. Without further ado, here's Sloth in full HD :D

Great vid! Love the 1080 resolution.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

This vid is talking about the Entheon RDA and a mod which is not a REO, if that is deemed inappropriate I will unbegrudgingly remove the link myself, I do not want to do anything inappropriate or disrespectful. BUT this is a regulated mod and in my view is not competition to the REO market. I have 2 REOs and will always have them and maybe even more of them, they are separate beasts and most vapers see it that way so hopefully no disrespect is taken at all.

Loved the vid, sloth :thumbs: (I, too, haz a BAM 75 plus an entheon on the way)

Glad to see you back in the video game and the new gear is producing some great material. Can't wait to see some footage from your trip out west (which, as we know, is the best place to be, especially for a chill cat like yourself).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Decided to make yesterdays early blood donation errand a two-for-one medical trip. Also spent a couple of hours in my hospitals eye clinic. Have been having an ever increasing real hard time with my short range vision the last few years to the point that I almost might be called legally blind at short range now. As expected old age was confirmed. All else with them is good, but I would need cataract surgery in both eyes to correct. All they want to do for now is send me some glasses to help. Maybe they'll do a good'nuff job to see me to the end of trail.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Decided to make yesterdays early blood donation errand a two-for-one medical trip. Also spent a couple of hours in my hospitals eye clinic. Have been having an ever increasing real hard time with my short range vision the last few years to the point that I almost might be called legally blind at short range now. As expected old age was confirmed. All else with them is good, but I would need cataract surgery in both eyes to correct. All they want to do for now is send me some glasses to help. Maybe they'll do a good'nuff job to see me to the end of trail.

My mom recently had the surgery in both eyes (she's 85). It was painless, quick (about half an hour for each eye), done at a clinic, and 100% effective. Recovery time was about a week, although she had no vision issues during that. She's back reading and doing crossword puzzles - has better vision than she's had in 25 years.

Just an FYI, if you're on the fence about having it done.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I know it is a very simple out patient surgery. In my case it would have to be one eye at a time though so I can go to and still get home alone. But the only way anyone is ever going to take a knife to me again for any reason is if that is the only option for me to be able to continue to live entirely alone on my own with no assistance at all from anyone else.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My mom recently had the surgery in both eyes (she's 85). It was painless, quick (about half an hour for each eye), done at a clinic, and 100% effective. Recovery time was about a week, although she had no vision issues during that. She's back reading and doing crossword puzzles - has better vision than she's had in 25 years.

I've heard that it's very safe, simple, and effective. But, how much does it cost (for those of us with no insurance)?

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I had it too. One of my better decisions.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I did mine in two trips, one for each eye. I had one eye done with a distance lens and one with a near, reading, lens. Love it, after three years. Glasses only for driving - binocular depth perception.

I know it is a very simple out patient surgery. In my case it would have to be one eye at a time though so I can go to and still get home alone. But the only way anyone is ever going to take a knife to me again for any reason is if that is the only option for me to be able to continue to live entirely alone on my own with no assistance at all from anyone else.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

Man up and take care of those eyes man! Seeing is everything.

I sometimes have a he'll if a time putting coils on attys.. eyes cant focus for crap with all that shiny metal surface on the rda and coil.. kills at times! Bad lighting maybe but it sucks cause that's how it's been for me lately and I'm only 44! Never was like that years ago.. could be from staring at the phone screen all day.

Anyways if there was something I could do that was simple to fix my eye site it would be done yesterday.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I went to the eye doctor first time like a year ago.. all cause I'm like a border line type 2 diabeties thanks to diet pop.. cut that out and doing just fine without pulls.

Anyways they dialated my eyes and took a look and said I have a spot on my left eye. Said when I get older it's highly possible I'll be fully blind in that eye. That sucks! It's not bothering me know but sounds like I'm screwed.

Remember how that happened.. she. I was prob 8-10 years old I thought I was cool or special cause I could look directly into the sun and blink my eyes real fast and it would turn blue!! Yeah stupid.

Gave me some sheet of paper with different crap I can take to slow it down from happening. Have not bothered. :/

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    My eye sight is what pushed me to quit smoking and start vaping.
    Woke up a few years ago, totally blind in one eye.
    Had a small stroke during the night, which cut off blood supply to the optic nerve.
    Neuro-optimoligist said there was no cure and I have a 40% chance of it happening in the other eye within 5 years.
    He suggested I quit smoking...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread