Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I had my first drop of juice come out of the Entheon today. Actually, more like 2 drops. So I gave it a good ol' heavy squonk then immediately put it in a saddle bag on my bike without taking a vape. The saddlebag is fastened up near the handlebars so the mod theoretically stays vertical. It never fully does though. With my Hadaly I had leaks most of the time while riding because as I ride, and the bike bumps around, the mod wiggles within the saddle bag some, and leans forward a lot of the time. This is especially pronounced on trails where some tricks are often merited which more or less tips my whole bike forward or backward.

So with the Entheon though, so far it has only leaked at all if I purposefully test it by heavily squonking prior to putting it in the saddlebag. Also, the bag itself came loose on the post today and was leaning forward more than normal. That's when I stopped to check and yes there were 2 drops of liquid out one airhole.

It's damn near leak proof.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Awesome! Please post a pic or 2 of that yellow two when ya get It! Don't think they show it on reosmods.
Pretty sure I got the last one they will make in the yellow. Seems there is a QC issue with the paint process. Of course I went ahead and got both the slotted and solid door potions[emoji12]

Gimmie a few and I'll get some pics. It's stunning!

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
The 2 together are how they will roll for a while.
4c9736195689b7d6cb825ccd36bfda95.jpg
11ba12292f30cbc18dd19b5a15ba3db4.jpg
ab9650fa18f6ae192fe38fbf00353f0d.jpg

Sent from my 5049W using Tapatalk

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Tracking shows that four (4) packages were delivered to my mail place today. It's not quite the witching hour here yet, so it will probably be 3-4 hours before I go pick them up.

I have some other goodies up my sleeve, but it'll be 2-3 weeks yet before they are available to buy.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Vape Mail picked up in the wee hours this morning. Have had builds in the two on the Pico's for a couple of hours trying them out.

L to R: SXK Solo 22mm single coil BF RDA (couldn't find an authentic Dee Mods) w/a 4mm RxW build; Goon V1.5 has no build yet; Oumier 22mm single coil Wasp Nano BF RDA w/a 4mm RxW build (currently has an added on Delrin wide bore D/T on it as well). I'm liking both the Solo and the Wasp better than the Hadaly's already on the Pico Squeeze mods that I use for my errand runs... the flavor is great and these won't be leaker's. The Solo has a restricted draw like the Hadaly's, but I could fix that way easier on it than I could on the Hadaly's. Or I'll just go back to the Sperpent BF running dual coils that I had on it, or can put the Pulse BF 22 on it.

vm20171002s6.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Finally put a monster dual build in the Goon V1.5 this morning. Have it on a 2015 Woodvil since I still have no interest in fiddling around with the firing issues the CCM P67 has. I already like it WAY better than the Goon LP that I have never really liked at all. So I think I'll just retire the Goon LP... I simply don't want to deal with any problematic gear anymore.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I picked up the two new BF RDA's at my mail place... a gold version of the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and a gold version of the Goon V1.5 that both come with squonk pins. (The wayward package from Reosmods didn't show up when it was suppose to, so is still lost somewhere in Postal LA LA Land).

Now that I have them in hand, I'm not sure if both or even if either of them will go Reos. I had planned to put them on two of my 2015 Mech Woodvil's for matchy-matchy combos (the Quilted Maple and the Claw White Oak). But I'm not a huge fan of those Woodvil's anymore, and I really do want at least one Mesh RDA on one of the TC Mods for super sub ohm builds that create serious flavor white outs. This gold Mesh RDA with a black chuff DT is a perfect match for my Gold Carbon Fiber Sig 213 dual series batt preheat TC mod (that currently was stored with a gold edition Merlin RTA on it). The Gold Goon matches it perfect too, so I may just put that mod back into service and rotate all three of these 'Goldies' on that mod instead... or also bring back my GunMetal Carbon Fibre Sig 213 for the other goid RDA that would also be a nice black/gold combo. I don't mind dripping them instead of squonking them. I will build them and run them for awhile before deciding which mods they will be dedicated to.

vm171014-8.jpg

An old picture of the Sig's (with Serpent 25 RTA's on them that I didn't like, so usually ran Avocado 24's on them instead).

sigs-sm25s.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
This sure didn't take long before my original thoughts were abandoned. For the quality of vapes I wanted out of these RDA's I was more interested in bringing the Sig's back into service than the 2015 Woodvil's. A surprise of sorts to someone who hobby crafted fine exotic woods for most of his life. But the P67's have ruined the Woodvil's for me and I've mostly lost interest in them except for Calamity Jane (although I seldom vape her now days).

Have very low sub ohm builds in both, Ni80 mesh in the VVM and dual Aliens in the Goon running at fairly high watts. Two of my favorite DIY's are liking the massive flavor rich clouds from them just fine. Si I guess it's back to dripping sometimes in the dark world I live in.

Just a quickie picture (since it's not of Reos).
SigGold6.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Finally picked up the package from Reosmods that the post office delayed for some reason (it was shipped the same day I ordered). Bought $80 plus worth of additional spare parts, all of it for the P67's. Already have a large stash on hand of P67 spare parts, and have never used any of them. But this is cheap extra insurance that the five P67's will stay in top form to the end of my trail.

I'm way more than good to go with the Reos, so this ought to be my last vape mail from Reosmods.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A bunch of upgraded batteries came yesterday, where picked up in the wee hours this morning. They came with nice zippered battery carry cases that holds 4 batts, but also could carry other accessories.

They are branded as 38A 2000 mAh 18650's, but Mooch rates them as a very good 1800mAh CDR 30A/MVA 45A battery that will about equal the VCT5A's in run time, but run cooler under high load. !!!45 MVA!!! Super sub ohm has a lower meaning now on my mechs, especially the dual parallel battery squonk mechs that run for days on a set of batts. :D

vapecell6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread