Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just couldn't stand having the OG CCM P67 out of service any longer, so fixed it in the wee hours this morning and put a Goon V1.5 on it.

It's my #1 Reo again.. (but the two Mesh P67's are not far behind simply 'cause I am loving those rda's). With the build I have in this Goon, it chucks almost as much dense flavor rich vapor as the Mesh rda P67's do for three solid winners.

p67g8.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Anyone know where I can buy beauty rings for 14mm attys 16mm attys and 18mm attys? I have a considerable amount of gap on almost all my attys and I’m ocd. Anyone know how to make them if I can’t buy?

Btw sweet mod!!!

I know the psyclone Entheon rda is 22mm and comes with a 24mm ring and it fits perfectly on the p67 :) haha

Big jump from the little 16 though.. which was what I was using before. Still don't know if 22mm attys beat out the small ones yet to me.

Reactions: Vapefiend

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Isint there any us ecig stores around anymore?
I'm sure there are (I took a quick look and these beauty rings are retailing at $15-$20 per in US) Maybe that comes with free shipping to US addresses but add on $23 or so intl shipping for me and many others on here and you can see why FastTech at $1.83 per with free shipping on orders over $21 suddenly looks attractive if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks. From reading on here seems some others in US feel the same way.
But we are all free to make our own choices for whatever reason :2c:
DaveD

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Anyone know where I can buy beauty rings for 14mm attys 16mm attys and 18mm attys? I have a considerable amount of gap on almost all my attys and I’m ocd. Anyone know how to make them if I can’t buy?

Try Captivape. You can specify the inner and outer diameter as well as material. You might have to wait a bit for certain options as some are made to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread