RM 2.0, LP RM 2.0 Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

okukun

Oct 9, 2017
I’m on board for the mtl restricted lol

I have a super tiny 30ga kanthal wick at 1.5ohm in there along with a tiny piece of cotton seems like I only use 25% of the deck. Also the Posts are in the middle so there is half the atty that is unused... to ne reducing the chamber is the key. I‘d happily part with the unused half of the deck.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I have a super tiny 30ga kanthal wick at 1.5ohm in there along with a tiny piece of cotton seems like I only use 25% of the deck. Also the Posts are in the middle so there is half the atty that is unused... to ne reducing the chamber is the key. I‘d happily part with the unused half of the deck.

Is say fill the other half with wick and see if you really like the reduced chamber.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I have tried to trade RM8's for RM2's and found no takers.
I can honestly say I would buy two LP Brass RM2's, and four LP nickel RM2's right now, today, if they were available. Plus a standard RM2 for any Reos Grand I might design for myself on the website (that purple Grand is calling to me....)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
If you are serious about the YFTK Strike 14mm atomizer, they now come in black.

YFTK Strike Style RDA 14mm Black Rebuildable Atomizer w/ BF Pin
yftk-strike-14-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bottom-feeder-pin-black-stainless-steel-14mm-diameter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread