Jul 5, 2017
82E6D525-E06D-46F4-83D5-3B882897C7D1.jpeg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Don’t worry, you’ll soon move on and realise that provape if far from the be all and end all. You’ll be back to searching and spending more new on other mods soon (may I suggest squonking next...).
Pretty un cool :sneaky::nah::smokie:

lynn508

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
alabam
After about 6 years at this I have become complacent. I have probably 30 mech mods and untold accessories that are never used. Maybe eventually if I live that long I will get some use out of them. We all went off the deep end stocking up because of the FDA many years ago. I have found that there is no need for 50 provaris like some have their pix. Get a few mods learn how to build your coils and make liquids and save a fortune.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
It's cool to see provari still changing someone's vape life. Back in 2012, it changed the game for me , so it's definitely cool to see it still has this power

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Takes a licking, and works without ticking. (inside joke)

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Agreed there is no need for anyone to own multiple Provaris. Same as there is no need to own multiple pairs of shoes or earrings or trousers or.....
I made the mistake of finding a mod that worked for me and immediately deciding to stock up in case of failure. Trouble is the original (bought in 2012) is still working perfectly. If only all my troubles were the same.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I love these.
The only mods I now use.
And 1 week with no cigs !

Congratulations on 1 week, Terry! :banana: If your Provaris helped you achieve that and you're excited about continuing with them...it's all good, and it's money well spent, IMO!

While having "Provari-itus" isn't curable for some...IMO, it's much better than continuing to smoke and having nothing but ashes and butts to show for your money spent. You'd have probably spent what those 3 cost you, in just 1-2 months of smoking anyway! That doesn't even take into consideration the likely benefits to your longterm health either, which is priceless! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread