Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Lucky bugger. Mine mostly just rolls her eyes.

Here’s the ol’ lady. Isn’t she a doll?

41d163de71b7184bbafbdb4381d21d38.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I haven’t been playing too long. I’m only level 21.

Ah, that's getting to the good part. Much more rewarding than the early grinding. I hated getting to level 15 - nothing like being pwned by every second mob. You'll find the pace will pick up from here on in.

Hmmm... makes me want to reroll a character.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Ah, that's getting to the good part. Much more rewarding than the early grinding. I hated getting to level 15 - nothing like being pwned by every second mob. You'll find the pace will pick up from here on in.

Hmmm... makes me want to reroll a character.

Yeah, up to about Level 10 or so sucked. Much better now. But I have a long list of side quests I have to wrap up.

Reactions: Kenna

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Ok.....so now I am looking for a good rpg game for the winter. Not a fan of them, I like fps games but it should be a new challenge for me....so I need to do some research on this Skyrim!!

Skyrim V is great. I’m fairly new to RPGs. But my recommendation would be to look into Witcher 3. I don’t think you’d be disappointed.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I was researching and I see that Red Redemption 2 is coming out on the 20th....so I am thinking that one and Skyrim and now Witcher 3!!!

Back to our regular scheduled program......
reo.jpg

I would really like to install a new adjustable 510 pin. Too many attys I have do not fit as flush as I would like. Any help....

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I was researching and I see that Red Redemption 2 is coming out on the 20th....so I am thinking that one and Skyrim and now Witcher 3!!!

View attachment 692757

I would really like to install a new adjustable 510 pin. Too many attys I have do not fit as flush as I would like. Any help....

You will need to send it in for the new 510.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
View attachment 692757

WOW! Back on topic... will the wonders never cease on this forum? ;)

The parts to do so yourself are available from Reosmods if you feel up to the challenge. I have all the parts to replace the entire 510 assembly and center posts, but have never had the need to use them yet. Somewhere in my Reo files I have the specs.

But the adjustable 510 system has it's faults as well. Lots of atty's sit too high even with the 510 grub screwed all the way in tight. Why I have a large supply of mod shields to stack under those atty's to fill the gap. Also have some adj 510's that will not stay adjusted that I have to fiddle with occasionally. In some ways the old 'use an o-ring' 510 system to position the atty worked better. Yes, I am OCD about the AFC's being at a right angle to the tilt on all my mods... or away from it if a single AFC is used. Matters not what brand they are. Kind of funny in a way... I wasn't as OCD with the old system Reos if the atty was up off the deck just a little because of the o-ring despite my having a lot of different sized o-rings to try. I use o-rings on those 510's that are grooved for them even when they do have the newer adj 510's (IE, the 2015 Woodvil's), but I don't use them on the P67's (use shields instead). Been so long since I've used any of my Grands, 2.1's 1.0's, etc that I can't remember is those with adj 510's have o-ring grooved 510's or not (an out of sight, out of mind thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread