Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
This and the Nuppin' are prolly the best small(ish) chamber dual coil atties I've found - better to build on than 14mm decks, better flavour more easily obtained than the 22-24mm'ers. Hall of Fame material, no doubt.

I also liked it's big older brother back in my 'pure' dripper days.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yup! Still vaping on my 3! (Hahaha. Sounds like I'm 1 upping you @SteamStack). I still am a flavor junkie. Sure, I wouldn't mind blowing a big cloud or 2 at times but not if I would have to give up on my flavor. At least with these, I can get close to a DL. Great little machine. It reminds me of the flavor one can get with RM2's but more airflow. Yep still have one of those on my old 18490 woodville (air hole drilled a tad). I think that with these older models that's about as good as it can get (pretty good and the brass RM2 matches the catch cup so my cognitive constructs don't melt either).

Reactions: SteamStack

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
:)

I've been running a fused 30/30 Clapton on the 2 though recently basicly stripped the 2 screws on one. :/ I have to pre mash the coil in the slot just so the screws will start to catch the thread.

Basicly as big of a fused Clapton these can hold. Ran out of 32g for the wrap. That would prob help.

Also 30g parallel works just as good. Think a 3x2 wrap around 2mm rod. Comes out to .6-.7ish. Ohms.

Anyways.. wide open (single side air) is pretty big clouds to me.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Here's mine.. one on the left has a third party top.. bought it that way.. made by jb something??

I like long drip tips on these since the chamber is so small.. without that it's too hot.

P67 with new hadaly.. gota make new batch of juice with way lower mix for that one as I'm trying to build a alien coil for it haha.

20170831_123014_1024x1024.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
:)

I've been running a fused 30/30 Clapton on the 2 though recently basicly stripped the 2 screws on one. :/ I have to pre mash the coil in the slot just so the screws will start to catch the thread.

Basicly as big of a fused Clapton these can hold. Ran out of 32g for the wrap. That would prob help.

Also 30g parallel works just as good. Think a 3x2 wrap around 2mm rod. Comes out to .6-.7ish. Ohms.

Anyways.. wide open (single side air) is pretty big clouds to me.
I haven't played around much with 30...yet... but when you say 3x2 what do you mean please?

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I haven't played around much with 30...yet... but when you say 3x2 what do you mean please?

That's 3 wraps per coil. Since parallel coils are 2 coils wrapped together it's 6 wraps total.

My all time fav coil on the little 16 is a single 5 wrap 2.5mm of 30g. Comes out to around 1ohm.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
hey there. i got a clone of this 016 with some flimsy o-rings and the top cap won't stay on. it has actually shorted my reo twice coming apart while firing and hitting the post screws because of the bad seal from the cheap o-rings. lots of searching has landed me here. anyone else replaced them and know the size?
Just buy an oring set and trial and error is what I did. Mine are super snug now, the top cap isn’t going anywhere.

RSZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Canada
I saw a website called vapesbyenushi that supposedly has authentic o16s in stock. Anyone ever heard of them or bought from them?

Canadian website. Tend to focus on the higher end stuff. I have never ordered from them but know people who have, no issues. Prices are in Canadian dollars so US$ is about 25% less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread