Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I really wish suppliers would disclose just a little bit more about how they design or make their tobacco flavors. I completely understand the concept of a secret or special recipe... but...

---for goodness sake, if all you are doing is squirting some flavourart into a PG/VG solution, please don't advertise your liquid as if it's some new and revolutionary taste.

Flavourart is good, but it seems that SO MANY people use it. I have purchased a Marlboro flavor over the past 3 months from 6 different vendors... and 5 tasted almost identical. I even emailed 5 of these companies before sending them my money and explicitly asked them how they flavored their tobacco juices... and they either dodged the subject and assured me that I'd like their juice or they said that it's a secret recipe. In any case, I was lead to believe I was getting something a little more than one flavoring squirted into some PG.

When I pay $20+/- on 30mls of "tobacco" e-liquid, I really want something with a different taste. If I wanted flavourart tobacco, I'd either make it myself or I'd buy it from one vendor at the best price available.

Hats of and kudos companies like HALO, nHaler, Back Woods Brew, vaporflow, iVape, Vaperite, AV, Vapor Renu, vapor station, TV, gourmet vapor, puresmoker - thanks for making and selling a unique and distinguishable taste... does anyone else create their own flavor or offer a flavor that isn't so widely used?

Lastly, this is no knock on Flavourart... as I stated, I like flavourart... their desert ship and cowboy and some others are truly good... I just don't appreciate being lured into spending my hard earned cash on something that I have plenty of already.

Last edited:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
what are your favorite tobacco flavors and from what companies?

I really wish suppliers would disclose just a little bit more about how they design or make their tobacco flavors. I completely understand the concept of a secret or special recipe... but...

---for goodness sake, if all you are doing is squirting some flavourart into a PG/VG solution, please don't advertise your liquid as if it's some new and revolutionary taste.

Flavourart is good, but it seems that SO MANY people use it. I have purchased a Marlboro flavor over the past 3 months from 6 different vendors... and 5 tasted almost identical. I even emailed 5 of these companies before sending them my money and explicitly asked them how they flavored their tobacco juices... and they either dodged the subject and assured me that I'd like their juice or they said that it's a secret recipe. In any case, I was lead to believe I was getting something a little more than one flavoring squirted into some PG.

When I pay $20+/- on 30mls of "tobacco" e-liquid, I really want something with a different taste. If I wanted flavourart tobacco, I'd either make it myself or I'd buy it from one vendor at the best price available.

Hats of and kudos companies like HALO, nHaler, Back Woods Brew, vaporflow, iVape, Vaperite, AV, Vapor Renu, vapor station, TV, gourmet vapor, puresmoker - thanks for making and selling a unique and distinguishable taste... does anyone else create their own flavor or offer a flavor that isn't so widely used?

Lastly, this is no knock on Flavourart... as I stated, I like flavourart... their desert ship and cowboy and some others are truly good... I just don't appreciate being lured into spending my hard earned cash on something that I have plenty of already.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas

It's the love that's different, LT. And the kool-aid. (Yeah, only a certain generation will get that right off the bat.)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
H.Miller and Bukowski a
Believe it or not, I have had my classes read the opening of tropic of Capricorn...a buk poem or two and some brautigan and lucien carr...

I would like to see his input on this as well as he seems very experienced in the world of tobacco flavored e-juices.
My friend, it takes a few months to get up to par... In reality, it's only been since February.

I guess what matters is what matters most to you.
For me it's originality, quality of liquid and then taste.

I have bought and tried a lot of juices...

My personal favorites include:
BWB: RY4, Applewood,Honey Flue Nut, Malty, Malty Toffee, Melonbacco and the someday to be released Casablanca...
Halo: Bella Valente, Torque
nHaler: R Y Not, Cigarello, Octane Cappuccino
VaporFlow's tobacco
AV: Boba's Bounty, Honey Flue, Irish Cream
Vapor Station's Phoenix and Tampa (Peach Amaretto)
Gourmet Vapor's RY5
Vaporbomb's Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Tasty Vapor's Caramel Popcorn
Vapor Renu's Icky Sticky (also good with Swedish fish mixed in)
I am also enjoying Kick Liquid Cowboy Cured lately... simple, but good.
Top Vapor Fried Apple
Vapor Talk Dulcis
Puresmoker's CashCap
VapeRite's TG's Tobacco, Bannas Foster, Kona Cream

I am really trying to find some really good caramel/tobacco.
I want to try Vaperite's Hazelnut Tobacco.

I think my favorite liquid at this moment is BWB RY4 and Casablanca... AV's Boba's and Gormet Vapors RY5

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Here's why I am such a fanboy of a few companies:
BWB - Don mixes the %$^%$ out of his brews... different flavors from different vendors... vanillas and caramels from multiple vendors...
His tobaccos are made in different ways... some steep, some are absolutes, some include flavorings, some include custom flavorings.
5 liquids from BWB can taste like juices from 5 different vendors.

Alien Visions, love them or not, no one really makes VG like them... how can it be that thick and not trash atties? FLavors are unique... don't believe me? Order some Boba's, Irish Cream and Honey Flue...

VapeRite is a bot like BWB... Todd gets ingredients from all over the place...

I just like that...

and great comment ;-)

It's the love that's different, LT. And the kool-aid.

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
lasttango...you need to try Hunters Blend from BWB. just got it today.

I was lucky enough to be one of the first few that sampled it... I like it too.
I like brighter flavors like his RY4... HUnters is pretty earthy... GOOD though! Never tried the menthol version...
You have the menthol or reg?

There's only a few BWB juices I haven't tried. Haven't tried Cherry tobacco, maple tobacco, vanilla or peach - tried most everything else.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Here's why I am such a fanboy of a few companies:
BWB - Don mixes the %$^%$ out of his brews... different flavors from different vendors... vanillas and caramels from multiple vendors...
His tobaccos are made in different ways... some steep, some are absolutes, some include flavorings, some include custom flavorings.
5 liquids from BWB can taste like juices from 5 different vendors.

Alien Visions, love them or not, no one really makes VG like them... how can it be that thick and not trash atties? FLavors are unique... don't believe me? Order some Boba's, Irish Cream and Honey Flue...

VapeRite is a bot like BWB... Todd gets ingredients from all over the place...

I just like that...

and great comment ;-)

So many flavors, so little time. And I'm following your lead, I think - I just get kind of annoyed to order something and find it's just a few drops of standard flavor plus some nic juice. Why, I don't know - because unlike you I'm not trying the same type of flavor - I'm all over the map with my flavor choices. Maybe I'm starting to appreciate juice-making as an art form?

But it makes me laugh now to think of the juices I've rhapsodized over in the near-past. Live & learn & laugh at yourself (and anyone in your sights! lol) when life gives you the chance, I guess. :)

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
hmmm...i didnt know Hunters Blend came in menthol. i just ordered it from the site, the way it was. it tastes sorta kinda menthol but maybe thats my atty from 5 weeks of nonstop vaping of VB Fire & Ice?

I was lucky enough to be one of the first few that sampled it... I like it too.
I like brighter flavors like his RY4... HUnters is pretty earthy... GOOD though! Never tried the menthol version...
You have the menthol or reg?

There's only a few BWB juices I haven't tried. Haven't tried Cherry tobacco, maple tobacco, vanilla or peach - tried most everything else.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
I just get kind of annoyed to order something and find it's just a few drops of standard flavor plus some nic juice.
Yeah, that's the thing for me too - I'm always in search of that magical brew... Don's Casablanca is pretty close! (if he keeps the name...)
I have never tried a few key companies such as: DIY Flavorshck, Velvet Vapors, Juicy Vapor, E-Liquid Planet, electro-e-juice, bluemist, etc... I will try some day... I also want to try digitalcigzz's honeybeez

I should also say that I think Ms T's, Tasty Vapor and VaporBomb are all good...
I just don't vape too many sweets... but I do believe they are quality liquids with great customer service.

Anyway, I think if you have tried and enjoy BWB... and Alien Visions... halo, nHaler etc... I would suggest trying VapeRite... I need to buy more there someday.
Shanagan, Todd does put some serious effort into those flavors... the organic line is interesting.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Yeah, that's the thing for me too - I'm always in search of that magical brew... Don's Casablanca is pretty close! (if he keeps the name...)
I have never tried a few key companies such as: DIY Flavorshck, Velvet Vapors, Juicy Vapor, E-Liquid Planet, electro-e-juice, bluemist, etc... I will try some day... I also want to try digitalcigzz's honeybeez

I should also say that I think Ms T's, Tasty Vapor and VaporBomb are all good...
I just don't vape too many sweets... but I do believe they are quality liquids with great customer service.

Anyway, I think if you have tried and enjoy BWB... and Alien Visions... halo, nHaler etc... I would suggest trying VapeRite... I need to buy more there someday.
Shanagan, Todd does put some serious effort into those flavors... the organic line is interesting.

Hrrmmm. You're trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread