• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New store in Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was driving home after returning a movie yesterday and found an e-cig store. I squealed my tires and turned into the brookside 2 plaza (between Reems and Bullard) I looked into the shop through the window (they were closed) Looks like he sells a few 510 kits, e-cigars, and e-pipes as well. I also so a bunch of juice. I am going to head up there today and check it out and see what he has. I will keep you all updated as to what I find out!

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's generic e-cigs here is his website: Ecigs electronic cigarettes smoking alternatives in Surprise, AZ he is a nice guy and spoke with him for a while. He doesn't have a lot of stuff mostly KR-808 stuff and cartomizers and some juice. He has e-pipes and e-cigars too. He said he waiting for some ego's and evo's to come in. Perhaps he will start to carry 510 stuff then. Nice shop though and very clean.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
they seem to run "Smoking Everywhere"s line of ecigs. let us know some prices and how the store it :) It looks nice. If they say anything over $60 for a starter kit then run! hehe :D

I couldn't find anything with their prices on it so i was skeptical :)

But could be a very nice shop :) I pass through there quite a bit on my travels so i was curious when i saw a shop in AZ :D I might try to swing by next time im out of the state! YAY!

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
He had some SE models but mostly kr-808's. He has plans to expand but wants to get a market going first. Every kit he had was under $60.00 but I didn't look at his prices for e-pipes and cigars plus he sold juice not just carts. He want's to sell whole sale house juice as well as Chinese juice he talked about geting some johnson creek stuff.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'm sure after we all stop in a few times, he'll see the light. LOL Storefront means higher prices, which is understandable. It'll be good to have a place close by to stop in case of emergency out here for a fast atty or small bottle of liquid. We'll see if he can generate enough biz to stick around a while. Also having JC juice close by would be pretty awesome. At least with his shop out here, more Surprise businesses will know what the heck we're doing and maybe won't care much. So far nobody has given me a 2nd glance while vaping anyway...

I'll try to get over there sometime this week and check it out. Maybe he'd like to join a few of the Westsiders some evening for a beer and some vapor?

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Thank you for the invite grereed! I hope that the 601 is treating you well.

I wish I had better news, but won't be about to make it out to the meet this time. Saturday I'll be standing behind the counter hoping to free couple more smokers. Please have a cold one for me.

And I hope you are able to free a couple of folks from tobacco on Saturday. Would be nice to have you with us, but I do understand why you can't be. Hopefully next meet up you will be with us.

I don't get to the Phoenix area very often. Not many reasons for me to head up that way. BUT...when & if I get in your neck of the woods I will be stopping in to say hi. Don't hold your breath! It might be a bit before you see me :)

And Thanks! I will have a cold one and think of you - LOL

Paula in Arizona City

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you for the invite grereed! I hope that the 601 is treating you well.

I wish I had better news, but won't be about to make it out to the meet this time. Saturday I'll be standing behind the counter hoping to free couple more smokers. Please have a cold one for me.

It wasn't me who bought the 601, that was John I think. The more I thought about you coming out to the meet I realized that you are open on Saturday's. You have greater good to do, LOL! We should set up a little westside meet up though would be nice for you to meet the Surprise "hobbyist vapers" I hope your store is filled with smokers that convert to vapers today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread