• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Second meet - Rochester - Nov 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
so Mike... give us a hint of what new laser weapons and gadgets that you ar experimenting with. what are we going to see???? LOL

Well, I can't talk about work... I'd have to kill you...

As far as Mods I'm going to have at the meet.. Now THAT I can discuss!

I'm gonna be sporting the following:

Commercial stuff:
Pure Smoker V1.1 Protoge' 14500 Battery
Two Egos and a pile of 510's

Home Builts:
Mad Vapes Blue Lightning Acrylic Tube mod at 3.7v, 15400 battery x 1.
My own design variable voltage tube made from an old solder sucker. CR123 Bttery x 2.
My own design Regulated 5V tube made from a harbor freight magnetic pickup tool. 14500 battery x 2.
My own design 5V box mod pass through
My own design Regulated 5V box mod, 14500 battery x 2.
My own design Regulated 5V box mod, 10440 battery x 2.
My own design 3.7V box mod, 14500 battery x 2.
Maybe a couple more if I have time between now and then, I have a few projects that are not yet complete.

Also, it won't be ready in time, but I'm also working on a variable voltage hookah style CV (Community Vaporizer)

I have a LOT of PVs, since I enjoy making them so much, and I'd be willing to swap one or more of them for interesting juice or whatever.

We could actually have a "swap meet" at our gathering! Bring the stuff you're not using and see if anybody wants to trade their leftover stuff for your leftover stuff.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
The hubby and I may try to make this. Kinda depends on what our 16 year old has going that day. Total newbies here with Riva 510 kits so it would be cool to see what others have.

We have a 15 yr old who will be 16 in january u might beable to share some tips on how to deal with that!! (I mean for ME not for HIM LOL) I hope u can make it carrie the first meet we had was alot of fun!!!

Speaking of........what time are we thinking.... My son's biological sister will be in the area that day and we want to meet with her.......but we don't want to miss THIS....(of course we can't be selfish u know lol) I was kinda thinking if we do like a 7pm thing? What are we doing for food drinks etc.... I'd make a suggestion that we do a BYOB thing for drinks then everyone bring a dessert or snack thing to share? Just my thoughts please share other thoughts!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I was hoping for afternoon, but evening is fine too...

It will be BYOB, we have a TINY fridge to keep stuff cold, a microwave to heat stuff up. There is a GREAT Chinese restaurant across the parking lot from where we'll be if you simply want to order-in, and Pizza across the street... it's casual, do whatever you like!

Let's get a handle on time... and who is available when. 7:00pm has been tossed out there... anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread