www.Reosmods.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
The Reo Mini.The mod is 100% mechanical no wires. It has a three ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 14500 battery. The Reo Mini uses 510-801-901-306 Atomizers or Cartomizers. The mini comes with a LR 510 a drip tip one extra bottle.$130.80 priority shipping included I am out of stock I hope to have more mini mods in two weeks
mininew.jpg

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
The Reo Grand.The mod is 100% mechanical no wires. It has a six ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 18650 battery or two three volt batteries. The Reo Grand uses 510-801-901-306 Atomizers or Cartomizers.The Grand comes with a LR 510 a drip tip one extra bottle $134.80 priority shipping included
The grand comes in the same colors as the mini here is a pick of a polished mod next two the mini and the reo.I will have updated picks soon
Grande.jpg

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey redeyedancer,

I know your crazy busy but I'm just checking up on the grands. Can I get one in brushed aluminum (body and door)? I still want the electronic switch and plunger on the door if at all possible. Can you give me a price yet with the modifications minus my mini credit?

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Yes I'm happy to see this new thread Rob. Now we can talk about hardware and the workings of your devices. The good stuff!
Quick question, is the grand going to have any new upgrade to its operation compared to the mini. Besides the 6ml bottle and the 18650 battery? There is nothing wrong with the mini of course.

P.S. I don't have anything against Porcupines!
I just don't trust them, they can poke your eye out with them needles!
Ok sorry,enough of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread