Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Many folks don't really take the time to read the front page of the web site when placing an order and I think that it provides some crucial information. So I will make it easy for you and post it here-

We are suppliers of the worlds finest e-juices. We also stock a wide variety of Hardware for beginners to die-hard enthusiasts. About our fluids and why you should buy from us instead of the next guy who has cheaper prices. First off, our Juices are made of completely American USDA certified and inspected ingredients. All except for our flavors. We are a national and worldwide distributor for FlavourArt in Italy. Recognized as the worlds foremost finest in flavorings. Our Nicotine is 99.999 percent pure and certified by U.S. labs. Our pg and vg are made in labs in the U.S. and the vg is certified kosher by a Jewish Rabbi. Basically we only put 4 ingredients in our juices. nicotine,pg,vg,flavor. We DO NOT put water, alcohol or any other kind of cut in our juices. Our juices are the worlds finest for a reason, we will not compromise flavor by watering down our product just to make a few extra dollars off a sale.. Sure, you can find cheaper bottles of juices out there. We would ask you to place our bottle next to theirs, smell the two, then taste the two. You will immediately understand why we wont compromise our juices. We are Vapers just like you, and what we put in our own bodies is nothing short of the best there is. So again, welcome to FreedomSmokeUSA.
We are a Tucson,Arizona family owned company. We have 7 children and a strong work ethic. That family owned atmosphere is reflected in product packaging, shipping, and communications and are well reflected in who we are, and why you should choose to buy products from us.

David,Pamela & The Kids >>>>>>>>> Carolle,JoshuaElisa,Dalya,Ari,Marrek,Bethany
CALL US TOLL FREE ANYTIME 1-800-705-7013
SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE, USE THIS CODE FOR 10% OFF YOUR ORDER. code= freedomsmokeusa

DarkKarma

Sep 20, 2010
Michigan
With regard to others "cutting" the liquid, you will find that FSUSA juices are much thicker than most. So perhaps many others do cut them with water, etc. When I got my first order I was like... wow... much thicker.

I am currently puffing their espresso as I type. Very smooth, great taste, IMO. :vapor:

Yeah they sure are thicker, I can barely get my FSUSA juices to go thru my 20ga syringe. Anyone know what works better, like 16/18ga?

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I was just thinking of something, vaping away on some RY4...

RY4 is a pretty dark juice. But if I peel back the sticker a bit and put the bottle over a book, I can still read through it. That's how clear it is.

Most dark juices are murky. Why? Not sure I want to know. But FSUSA juices just look cleaner, and my atties hold up better with less frequent cleaning too. I used to have to clean my atties about 5 times a week. Now I've dropped it back to twice a week, and I bet I could even get away with once a week.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Most dark juices are murky. Why? Not sure I want to know. But FSUSA juices just look cleaner, and my atties hold up better with less frequent cleaning too. I used to have to clean my atties about 5 times a week. Now I've dropped it back to twice a week, and I bet I could even get away with once a week.

I use cartomizers, but before using FSUSA juices, dark liquids, especially if they were over 20% VG used to destroy my cartomizers. I was lucky if I managed to refill one more than twice. With FSUSA's RY4, RY5, and Thin Mints, I can refill a cartomizer quite a few times. I'm using a cartomizer right now filled with RY5 and I've been using it for over a week!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hi mohsaf, I've spent a lot of time in the UAE and I'm glad to see you on here with us! Welcome!

FSUSA juices are individually made for each order and when you get the message that it is Processing, that means it is still being made and hasn't shipped yet. When it actually ships, you should get an e-mail that tells you it is on its way.

I hope your order gets to you quickly and that you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread