www.e-cigarette-forum.com

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
It looks like a complete 510 system acording to the site. I may just do the Pre order to check it out. or just the tank and atty to put on a 510 that I have.

I looks like a standard atty 3.? and would work on most any 510 conection.

That's cool, thanks. If they work well they will be all over this forum in short order. Obviously they have tried to replace the current system. I presume they work very well, otherwise a company like Joye would not come out with them and risk their reputation.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Also, I wanted to give Technonut credit for posting that link.... I had never seen it before.... It "appears" to be an attempt to revolutionize the system to me...

Yes, I am sure they have 510 threading. It looks like an attempt to simply make the atomizer "self juicing" via a tank...

I have long wondered when some top notch design engineers would be hired to examine this....as the money is getting rather large. i have long said the current cart design was poor - at best.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Here is the PV that thay show to use with it.

New Design 510 Kit With Mini AVS Style Cartridge - Joye 510 - E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries

Tanks look like thay come empty.

New 510 Mini Cup Avs Tank - Joye 510 - E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries

I am going to pre order the hole set up tonight to check it out.

Just looking, the 510 atty and the tank are two seperate parts. There must be more to the unit, how the vapor gets to the user? And how are the tanks filled or do they come as prefilled? Looks like it would solve the problem of "how much juice is left"...

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
This looks great! I'd pre-order but the shipping is $13.00.... I wonder if a US supplier will have them or if I should just pre-order... but then should I get 2 so it's less per unit to ship?? hmmmmm.

I like the idea!

If you buy you can get a small discount by using the coupon code: roddis

New510Att.jpg

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
This looks great! I'd pre-order but the shipping is $13.00.... I wonder if a US supplier will have them or if I should just pre-order... but then should I get 2 so it's less per unit to ship?? hmmmmm.

I like the idea!

All US suppliers will carry these in short order - if they work well- as they are made by Joye...

Thanks for posting the picture... even looking at it makes me excited as I have been trying to mod the carts for a week.... Their design sucks. There isn't much you can do with them.

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Well, it says 510 atomizer... these are going to be a 510/ego product. It is hard to visualize them on how they would work on the current setup though... I mean the tank can't just sit out in the open like that...so I am a bit confused...

Edit: I guess if meant to be an EGO product and fit under the cone, maybe. Even then, the setup is confusing...the mouthpiece would be the tank... but looks odd. I don't get it. Either way, they will be out in 9 days... so will know soon enough...

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I am guessing that the Att will come with a cover like in the photo of the kit and much like the standard attys do for carts. Well that is what I am hoping for LOL I am ordering Ordering tonight.

Well, it says 510 atomizer... these are going to be a 510/ego product. It is hard to visualize them on how they would work on the current setup though... I mean the tank can't just sit out in the open like that...so I am a bit confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread