VaporPro

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfletch

Unregistered Supplier
I forgot to ask this on my previous post. Has anyone ever heard of the VaporPro company and their ecigs. I can't find them anywhere on the forum or web surfing. The only website to this site is the one our local distributer has. Im wondering what model they are. Are they compatible with any other models. The local distributer does not offer any accesories at all. You cannot buy spare batteries or atomizers either. I've burnt up all the atomizers that came with it but it just burned out too. So I'm left with no atomizers. I would have to buy a disposable for $20 just to get the atomizer. Oh well....if anyone knows if these are compatible with any other brand or model it would be great.....Thanks

Gary

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I forgot to ask this on my previous post. Has anyone ever heard of the VaporPro company and their ecigs. I can't find them anywhere on the forum or web surfing. The only website to this site is the one our local distributer has. Im wondering what model they are. Are they compatible with any other models. The local distributer does not offer any accesories at all. You cannot buy spare batteries or atomizers either. I've burnt up all the atomizers that came with it but it just burned out too. So I'm left with no atomizers. I would have to buy a disposable for $20 just to get the atomizer. Oh well....if anyone knows if these are compatible with any other brand or model it would be great.....Thanks

Gary

Wow. What a scam! You'll end up spending way more money on these than you really need to in order to have a pleasant vaping experience. You shouldn't have to shuck out $20 every time you need a new atty. That's just ridiculous.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread