Pen clips for keeping an ecig in a shirt pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LM1

Oct 4, 2010
lalaland
I roam all over the building at work, so I need to keep this thing in a pocket. They Even if I have a pencil pocket, my ego doesn't always fit. When it does, it slides down in there and I have to dig it out. It's worse if I don't have a pencil pocket since it's then even harder to dig out.

Anyone know of pen clips that will fit an ego/510 cartridge or cartomizer?

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I roam all over the building at work, so I need to keep this thing in a pocket. They Even if I have a pencil pocket, my ego doesn't always fit. When it does, it slides down in there and I have to dig it out. It's worse if I don't have a pencil pocket since it's then even harder to dig out.

Anyone know of pen clips that will fit an ego/510 cartridge or cartomizer?

I have suggested the clip in a previous post when someone mentioned the pocket protector. Yes that would be convenient to have a pen type clip on it. I seem to remember years back that some mechanical pencils had removable pocket clips. Also remember small pocket screw drivers with them. Now to find one

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have a nice little metal case for a single e-cig that has a clip on it, but the place I got it from doesn't carry them anymore... I know I just saw them somewhere else, and if I can find the place again I'll post it here!!

Edit: These are the ones I was talking about... Joye 510 E-Cig Holder
It measures 5" on the inside and will even hold my 510 Mega batt with a carto attached...

Hope that helps!!

Last edited:

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
They are at healthcabin for 2 bucks right now and 2.70 for shipping if you order them alone...well....I ordered 2 and thats what the shipping was.

Thanks for the tip spacekitty!!! Needed that info...including the size that you included without anyone having to ask>>>>THANK YOU!!! Sounds like a great device for people who carry their 510s in their pockets w/carts/cartos attached. I wonder how many of "us" there are?? I sure am one and I work in an elementary school and my 6th grade girls who I am close with always tell me when my PV is hanging out of my pocket. I didn't care but the fact that they did makes me think this case may definitely be needed...at least for someone working with kids with my vaping habits.

Thanks again!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
They are at healthcabin for 2 bucks right now and 2.70 for shipping if you order them alone...well....I ordered 2 and thats what the shipping was.

Thanks for the tip spacekitty!!! Needed that info...including the size that you included without anyone having to ask>>>>THANK YOU!!! Sounds like a great device for people who carry their 510s in their pockets w/carts/cartos attached. I wonder how many of "us" there are?? I sure am one and I work in an elementary school and my 6th grade girls who I am close with always tell me when my PV is hanging out of my pocket. I didn't care but the fact that they did makes me think this case may definitely be needed...at least for someone working with kids with my vaping habits.

Thanks again!!

Wow!! That's a great deal... even with shipping!! I got mine from Cignot.com when I got my starter kit and I think I paid $3.50 for it back then... but the size of my order made up for the S&H charges.
It will work nice in your pocket, but I like it to toss in my purse when I'm just running out to the store, and don't want to be fumbling around having to assemble the parts from my other case!!

At least you know it existed, and I'm glad you found a better deal... View attachment 22126

LM1

Oct 4, 2010
lalaland
Aw thank you for assuming I'm wearing a nice shirt to begin with. But since I tend to live in print scrub shirts, any spots wouldn't be very noticeable very often.

None of the small screwdrivers I have at home have clips, but at work I think some do :) I would love to have it so I can just grab it and use it, without serious pocket digging or fussing with cases while sitting on the floor between equipment bays.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
My ex-husband is a licensed electrician and their pencils came with pen clips that work awesome.
I.B.E.W. Local 20-although they have to be adjusted slightly bigger for the ecig,
and it does a number on your paint job. Hang it on the outside of your shirt though if you
will be sweating alot. But then again I wear mine on the collar not a pocket too.
Hope this helps some, but if you know any union folks they should be able to hook you up with one real fast...

LM1

Oct 4, 2010
lalaland
My ex-husband is a licensed electrician and their pencils came with pen clips that work awesome.
I.B.E.W. Local 20-although they have to be adjusted slightly bigger for the ecig,
and it does a number on your paint job. Hang it on the outside of your shirt though if you
will be sweating alot. But then again I wear mine on the collar not a pocket too.
Hope this helps some, but if you know any union folks they should be able to hook you up with one real fast...

I'm CWA and I"ve never seen anything like that. My local is pretty useless anyway; they don't seem to ever give me anything but the company line. Lots of IBEW in some parts of the company, but not in my area. I'll look around though, thanks!

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
I'm CWA and I"ve never seen anything like that. My local is pretty useless anyway; they don't seem to ever give me anything but the company line. Lots of IBEW in some parts of the company, but not in my area. I'll look around though, thanks!

PM me your address and i will send you a few-ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread