TV's Top 20 Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is a report of the top 20 selling nicotine liquids on Tasty Vapor according to a "Products Purchased" report, which shows the overall sales of those products, in the order they appear. This should not be considered a report that denotes the popularity of the product, only overall sales. Remember that some recipes are more recent than others. Some of these liquid flavors have been around since the beginning of Tasty Vapor. This ONLY denotes gross sales in their order. The list is:

1. Atomic Cinnacide
2. tobacco
3. TastyFinger
4. T.V. Butter Rum
5. tobacco Menthol
6. Cafe Mocha
7. Bananas Foster
8. Geoff's Blend
9. Cafe Macchiato
10. Cheesecake
11. German Chocolate Cake
12. Banana Nut Bread
13. Pina Colada
14. Kretek
15. Mint Chocolate Chip
16. T.V. Cherry Cola
17. Caramel Apple
18. Waffle
19. Blue Bulls
20. Amaretto Stone Sour

So, there you go!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
REALLY?????? Where the heck is Caramel Popcorn!!!!!! With all the hype on these boards about Caramel Popcorn, I would of thought it would at least made it to the top 5. Come on people, Caramel Popcorn Rocks!!!!

Hailey, to quote Geoff, "Remember that some recipes are more recent than others." This was what prompted me to ask for the date/year that the juice was first introduced. It would help to understand the true popularity of the juices as opposed to being skewed because a juice was introduced 4 years ago, and that is why it is in the top 3 or 5 of the list. But, to Geoff's point, this is not about the popularity of the juice but rather the top sellers list.

Last edited:

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Hailey, to quote Geoff, "Remember that some recipes are more recent than others." This was what prompted me to ask for the date/year that the juice was first introduced. It would help to understand the true popularity of the juices as opposed to being skewed because a juice was introduced 4 years ago, and that is why it is in the top 3 or 5 of the list. But, to Geoff's point, this is not about the popularity of the juice but rather the top sellers list.

Yeah, but Caramel Popcorn has been around much longer than Blue Bulls, Waffle, Cherry Cola and a couple of others. I was just wondering. Someone did a poll a few months ago and Caramel Popcorn and Almond Horn were both forum favorites. I just figured they would of made the list.

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I have heard some people say that if you vape AC too much and too often, it kills your taste buds for lighter flavored juices. Is this true?

Yes it's true, in my experience at least. I don't think it "kills" them per se, but it sort of "spoils" your tastebuds/ sinus area and you get so used to vaping such a STRONG flavor that the weaker flavors are barely noticeable to the pallet.

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
Ya no caramel popcorn on the list ?Looks like many are missing out on a awesome vape

This list is bulk sales. If 10 people LOVE it and buy a bottle in every order, but 6 people REALLY love AC and buy two bottles, it would put AC at the top. If you want Caramel Popcorn to go up, looks like you'll just have to buy more of it. :p

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It's very interesting but there are so many factors. When a flavor was first offered is certainly a major one.

Strength of the e-liquid is another factor. Are people ordering 24mg, 48mg (with a doubler might not be indicative of anything as people might have leftover doublers at home?) The percentage of a given flavor sold at 48mg vs 12mg could indicate that, for some reason, that flavor's fans are more comfortable mixing e-liquids and doublers to get their desired strength. (Although people who vape at 48mg and people like me who add doublers to 12mg would keep that from being pure.)

Do sales change when something is a FOTW. Sales of those flavors probably drop the following week or two?

Is the frequency with which something is FOTW coming into play? I'm missing 4 week's of FOTW's for the year but, other than that, AC has been on sale 6 times, Tastyfinger 7 times and Caramel Popcorn twice. Do people wait for a flavor to be on sale before they sample it for the first time? Is that affecting Caramel Popcorn's overall popularity? (Or Rootbeer Float which hasn't been a FOTW yet?)

Regardless of whether or not they are losing ground, AC and Tastyfinger will dominate for a long time. As Geoff introduces more and more premium flavors, sales of these might drop because even the most devoted TV vapor might have a larger variety of flavors on hand and therefore vape any single one less often.

I would not expect Geoff to share most of this info with us but it should be compiled to enable TV to target their sales more efficiently and make good marketing decisions.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have heard some people say that if you vape AC too much and too often, it kills your taste buds for lighter flavored juices. Is this true?

I don't think so. I've gone through two bottles of AC in two months. I love AC, but one of my other favorite juices is very light, and just a little sweet, and I can taste that just fine. There was a period where I could taste nothing, but that was temporary, and happens to people who've never vaped AC. AC and Tasty Finger are 2 of my favorite 5 juices, the others are hypnotic mist, bear claw and maple. Although after the Black Friday orders I placed today...don't know what will be my favorites next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread