What is the coupon code for regular orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Oh good golly molly! Two orders with FSUSA and I never noticed the coupon code on the front page? (That's because I was too interested in reading about all the yummy flavors) Is there a "Doh! *forehead slap*" smiley for dummies like me? There should be. Won't happen again.

Sorry, Brego, but that smiley is reserved with my name on it. Trust me, it gets used ALOT. LOL

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
man, i feel the fool for missing the coupon code when i placed my order last night.

Don't feel bad. I've never used it and I don't feel bad. I didn't know it was there at first either.

What I do feel bad about is that I placed my first order 3 weeks ago. I don't want to tell you how many orders I've made since. My almost 11-year-old daughter called me a Freedom Smoke Juice Junkie! I'm hiding the screen from her when I am in this forum now. WHO STARTED THAT??? :facepalm:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh once we get some favorites figured out we will be ordering bigger bottles. :)

Of course I have read you alls posts and am ordering 10mls or hypnotic mist, hopscotch, and jungle juice, as well as many others like the water/razzle. That sounds yummy!

Very good choices.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread