Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Breaktru, one issue, when loading a recipe, the PG and VG nic juice level always default to 50 /50. In example after opening a file I had saved with a nic juice level of 100% VG, it shows 50/50 again. Maybe that I just don't get it :confused:, see attachment:
Thanks,
J~

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 150

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Yes, I have been using this one for a little while now and it is really nice. Dave said he is working really hard on his Payroll software right now for the new year coming, but once that is done he plans to make the print option better. I am waiting for this with baited breath!! This is the only thing missing for me to absolutely love this software! I told him if he could make the print option like a small recipe card, it would be perfect!!!

CV

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Yes, I have been using this one for a little while now and it is really nice. Dave said he is working really hard on his Payroll software right now for the new year coming, but once that is done he plans to make the print option better. I am waiting for this with baited breath!! This is the only thing missing for me to absolutely love this software! I told him if he could make the print option like a small recipe card, it would be perfect!!!

CV

Not sure if you've tried it yet, but I used the "Print Card" Function on the File Menu and it will print a copy that will fit on to 3X5 Card nicely. Not sure if you can use it with Ink Jet ready card stock though.

J ~

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Not sure if you've tried it yet, but I used the "Print Card" Function on the File Menu and it will print a copy that will fit on to 3X5 Card nicely. Not sure if you can use it with Ink Jet ready card stock though.

J ~

Thanks Mauzey. I did not see that before. I'll have to go look for it and check it out!

CV

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I finally decided to start making my own liquid, so the first thing I did was to download Breaktru's e-juice calculator. I love it! Thank you very much, Breaktru!

Just checked and I have the latest version. This calculator made it so quick and easy to see how much total juice I could make with 500mL of 100mg unflavored nicotine liquid (that I just bought from Gourmet Vapor at a 40% discount using the coupon code of GV40, which is good through 12/15/10).

Now I need to find the BEST caramel flavoring. So, I'm gonna order all three caramel flavors at Perfumers Apprentice at 4mL each.

Would appreciate any comments about where I can find the best caramel flavoring that tastes like caramel (the kind that's on caramel apples and the caramel candy squares). Thanks!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow guys, I'm glad I could be of service to all of you and that you find eJuice Me Up useful. Thank you all for your good reviews.
The program has come a long way since version 1. I want to thank ScubaDan and Spring bird for their help with the ratio percentage calculations.

Mausey, you are right. I guess that slip by my testing. The Nic PG/VG percentages are not being saved although the added PG/VG does work. I will be working on it in between my programing of my Payroll 2011 software as ChainVapor mentioned. Right now is a busy time getting the tax withholding rates for every state and programming it into my software. Whew!

Mac version, I've been asked this many times as well as a Linux version. I'd have to port it. Not sure if it will happen but who knows? Maybe.

Keep up sending all your wonderful suggestions, that's how this program came to be.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Mausey, you are right. I guess that slip by my testing. The Nic PG/VG percentages are not being saved although the added PG/VG does work. I will be working on it in between my programing of my Payroll 2011 software as ChainVapor mentioned. Right now is a busy time getting the tax withholding rates for every state and programming it into my software. Whew!

Totally understandable, the year end is tough on everyone. It's Not a big issue, I keep a note of the nic mix. I like the overall PG/VG Ratio you added it is pretty cool. This tool is very usable and useful.

Jeff

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dee74 - I run the program off a USB stick. You can create seperate folders and install the newer version to its own folder. The stick stays with my DIY kit and it allows me to run the program on any computer I am using.

BTW - Thanks again Breaktru

Your welcome Liv2Ski.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Must I remove all other versions as I cannot seem to install it after 4 attempts? I had not before as I like a couple of them for various reasons. The install shield allows me to modify,repair or remove, and not install. Then says it is being installed but nothing there help?

Dee74,
Each new version performs an upgrade installation, replacing only the new/changed files and does not need to be uninstall. It sounds like you are trying to install from "Add/Remove" for XP or "Programs and Features" for Vista/Win 7 located in your Control Panel.
To install, download the "ejuicemeup.zip" file to a temp or download folder and open the zip file or extract to a temp folder. Now double click the file "setup.exe". That's it. The software will perform an upgrade or full installation.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Breaktru, one issue, when loading a recipe, the PG and VG nic juice level always default to 50 /50. In example after opening a file I had saved with a nic juice level of 100% VG, it shows 50/50 again. Maybe that I just don't get it :confused:, see attachment:
Thanks,
J~

Okay mauzey, Saving the Nic PG/VG has been fixed. After installing version 7.2.0.2 and opening your saved recipe file, You will have to reset those Nic PG/VG numbers to your numbers and re-save.
Also removed the auto zero feature that protected a crash when you removed the last number in a box. Replaced it with a warning dialog box.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Okay mauzey, Saving the Nic PG/VG has been fixed. After installing version 7.2.0.2 and opening your saved recipe file, You will have to reset those Nic PG/VG numbers to your numbers and re-save.
Also removed the auto zero feature that protected a crash when you removed the last number in a box. Replaced it with a warning dialog box.

Nice, works like a charm. I loaded and re-saved my recipes. and a new Icon too! Is that a little Smokey cherry action :2cool:

Thanks,
Jeff

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Dee74,
Each new version performs an upgrade installation, replacing only the new/changed files and does not need to be uninstall. It sounds like you are trying to install from "Add/Remove" for XP or "Programs and Features" for Vista/Win 7 located in your Control Panel.
To install, download the "ejuicemeup.zip" file to a temp or download folder and open the zip file or extract to a temp folder. Now double click the file "setup.exe". That's it. The software will perform an upgrade or full installation.

Am doing exactly as you say. Just rechecked and the nic mix will now take 0 as an input and now there are 5 flavor inputs however under about it still states version 6.0. So did it really update??? I will try it on a stick and see how that goes. Thanks guys. BTW great program Breakthru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread