ReoMods

Status
Not open for further replies.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
How much do they cost on average,MikeD? I hear the mods vape so much better than the e-cig versions...

Best customer service I have ever recieved.

The guy not only makes the Ultimate PV but backs them up with exceptional customer service.

Count yourself lucky if you get a REO, they're not easy to come by.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Oh yes, you can't say too much good and too often about Robert and his Reos. After his prying my GrandE out of my hands I finally sent it to him, a bad atty, it appears, slightly melted the button. I stalled for a month, because it was working but that wasn't good enough. It reached him today and I just got a PM that he's sending it back to me fixed, this morning. All this while he's working on getting a new set of Reos ready for people to purchase. This is not isolated as far as service goes.

There are very few things that can go wrong with the Reo but if something should happen Rob will be right there to take care of the issue in no time at all.

BTW... the only thing that has kept me calm during this brief time without my GrandE is that I have a "re-homed" Mini I picked up a few weeks ago. They will spoil you for other mods. And the Reonaut Community, the long thread, usually at the top of the page, new posts, is the best bunch of supportative people you will ever encounter.

Alice

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
Yo Alice! Whats up neighbor? We have to hook up sometime and meet-that would be toooooo cool!
Hell who knows maybe even start a meet up in our neck of the woods.... I love meeting people that
already know about this,it keeps you from feeling like a lone ranger,if you know what i mean,lol...
Awesome I met another vapor-close to home-way cool jr!!! Chat at you later=):vapor:

Attachments

• Picture 79.jpg
    Picture 79.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 52

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I to am a REO owner and love them. customer service is the best around.
Rob takes customer care to a hole new level. :)

I heard that the REO Mini will be back on sale around the 10th of Dec if any one is interested :)
REO Grands in about two weeks and Rob may start building Wood REOs after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread