Where is the best place to buy 510 cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krykiett

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Michigan, U.S
I got my 510 cartos from Litecigusa.net.

They are on sale for 7.95 for 5, not sure what shipping would be. I placed my order on Thursday evening, got my shipment Monday afternoon(weekends suck). It was quick and I got everything I ordered.

This is my first kit and purchase, but I would say I am VERY happy with my first experience and I will gladly purchase from Litecigusa.net again.

You can pick up syringes from the drug store, if I am not mistaken; I don't think you even need a prescription. Someone clarify if I am wrong, though. :)

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
I get my syringes and needles from my local veterinarian. They have a good range of needles as they need different sizes for different animals. Last time I 20g needles they cost me 20cents each. And they don't ask what its for. I guess they assume you are just treating a pet or a least favourite auntie.

Why would anyone buy cartomizers with the hard caps which are glued in. I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, and are they better somehow.

Seems to me easier access to the insides with the soft removable rubber plugs is the way to go but I am willing to learn different.:confused:

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
I get my syringes and needles from my local veterinarian. They have a good range of needles as they need different sizes for different animals. Last time I 20g needles they cost me 20cents each. And they don't ask what its for. I guess they assume you are just treating a pet or a least favourite auntie.

Why would anyone buy cartomizers with the hard caps which are glued in. I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, and are they better somehow.

Seems to me easier access to the insides with the soft removable rubber plugs is the way to go but I am willing to learn different.:confused:

What brand has hard caps glued on? I only use genuine Joye 510 cartos, which have removable mouthpiece caps. They just pop right off with a paperclip or anything small enough to fit in the hole. I don't even bother with the syringe anymore. It's a lot easier to just drip straight from the bottle into the metal tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread