Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
HealthCabin.net offers a flexible wholesale program for business worldwide, whether you are a wholesaler or a retailer, we highly encourage your joining to be our wholesale program member.
We have two main wholesale programs available for your business,
A) Wholesale/Reseller account – Planning to purchase from $500 to $5000+ USD regularly or monthly.
B) Regular On-line account – Using discount coupons during checkout.

A) Wholesale/Reseller account:
If you want to enjoy regular wholes promotions with larger discount with orders around $500 to $5,000 USD, please apply for a Wholesale/Reseller account by clicking here or email us at wholesale@healthcabin.net.
For single big order which over $5,000 USD, please request a BIG Wholesale Orders Price list by clicking here or email us atwholesale@healthcabin.net.

B) Regular Online account:
If you want to order occasionally, please apply following coupons during checkout.
(Discount coupons apply to this B) program only):
A. Orders over 50 USD can enjoy 3% off by applying this coupon: hc03.
B. Orders over 100 USD can enjoy 5% off by applying this coupon: hc05.
C. Orders over 250 USD can enjoy 15% off by applying this coupon: hc15.
D. Orders over 1,000 USD can enjoy 20% off by applying this coupon: hc20.

Discount-Guide-new2.gif

Note:

We won't cover any customs risk for all wholesale orders.When you place wholesale orders, you will be responsible for customs risks in your countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
If you are selling ecigs or just starting to sell ecigs, we are likely the best business parnter for you. Here is a list of our advantages:

A. We carry original KangerTech, Joyetech, Aspire, Eleaf, Wismec & DK eliquid and more products in stock with very fair price. We have a very good relationship with the manufacturers. Instead of dealing with various manufacturers, you deal directly with one company. Healthcabin.net is your one stop shop for all of your wholesale electronic cigarette needs.

B. We only provide selected products with best quality. Our quality control team ensures that your products are up to standards before they are shipped. We also provide one year or six months warranty for most of our products. Warranty service is simple when dealing with Healthcabin.net.

C. We provide every customer with swift and reliable customer service through the entire transaction. We always keep customers informed of all related information, such as shipping, new arrivals, color choices and so on.

D. We have a lot of experience with passing liquid or non liquid through custom smoothly. Normally it takes 3-5 days to get USA or Canada.

E.There is no moq if you apply for our reseller accounts. Most manufacturers have MOQ's of 100 and greater.

F. We accept credit cards through paypal. Manufacturers require money to be wired.

Please email to wholesale@healthcabin.net and ask us for reseller price list for your consideration.

Any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Last edited by a moderator:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just a quick note for you that we carry more colors for kits and spare parts in stock now.

DSE 901 silver/white/matte black/glossy black/purple/pink (coming soon)
DSE 801 silver/white/matte black
DSE 103 matte black/white

M401 white with brown tip/ matte black with golden line/ matte black
M403 white with brown tip/ matte black with golden line

Joye 510 matte black/white(coming soon )/silver (coming soon)

Joye 510 pcc black/silver/blue are coming soon

Joye 510 empty flat tip is coming soon

I just want to say to anyone who is thinking of being a reseller but is concerned about making a large order and getting it successfully through customs, that they can relax.

I have recently received my order and there was no issues with customs. It arrived safely (well packaged) and in a timely manner. Less than two weeks from China to Canada.

Well done, HealthCabin!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I just want to say to anyone who is thinking of being a reseller but is concerned about making a large order and getting it successfully through customs, that they can relax.

I have recently received my order and there was no issues with customs. It arrived safely (well packaged) and in a timely manner. Less than two weeks from China to Canada.

Well done, HealthCabin!

Glad to hear that you got it within 2 weeks. did you order ejuice? :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I have a friend in India who says that Customs there are notorious for stopping shipments on all kinds of things. Do you have a problem with shipments to India?

hi Dee, thank you for your asking here.

yes. India customs will stop all ecig and ejuice once they find them.

we did split big orders into a few small packages and send them separately to India with no problem. but i am not sure whether it always works well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread