FSUSA Juices that are good out of the package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Hey folks. I thought it'd be useful to start a thread of juices that don't require steeping to taste good. Try to keep it to a list form so it's easily browsable.

Here's a few that I think are good right out of the gate. I have heard people who disagree with some of my picks, so understand that YMMV.

- Hypnotic Mist
- Mango
- Pure Cig
- Irish Cream
- Pina Colada

How about you?

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
This is subjective I think. A 5ml bottle of cappuccino smooth was perfect right away, however a 120ml bottle was not. I'm not sure why that would make a difference if they are mixed the same. Also, I can say that 5 and 10ml bottles of Fireball were good right away, but get a little better over a couple weeks. Also, 5ml bottles of Pina Colada and Red Bull were good right away as well.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Keeping this in a "list format" will make it a lot easier to follow ...

- Hypnotic Mist
- Mango
- Pure Cig
- Irish Cream
- Tiramisu
- French Toast
- Bread Crust
- Pizza
- Peach
- Orange CreamSicle
- Bubble Gum
- Strawberry Twist
- Watermelon Bubblegum
- Pina Colada
- Lime Tahity
- Lemon drop
- Thin Mint
- Jungle Juice
- American Spirit
- Fireball
- Pina Colada
- Red Bull
- Bubble Gum
- Strawberry Twist
- Watermelon Bubblegum
- Lime, Cold Pressed

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Keeping this in a "list format" will make it a lot easier to follow ...

- Bubble Gum
- Strawberry Twist
- Watermelon Bubblegum
- Pina Colada
- Pina Colada
- Bubble Gum
- Strawberry Twist
- Watermelon Bubblegum

Wow, T. I think we know your favorites. So good, you just had to say them twice. HA! :lol:

Can people list the bottle size, nic level and PG/VG (for the non-specialties) they get? I really like this thread. Very informative.

I just got a 30ML bottle of 24MG 80/20 Hypnotic Mist and it has been great right out of the bottle. First juice I have received like that and it is really good! Been using a few drops of it with my Cappuccino Smooth and it makes it a tad bit better.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
i just got a bottle of banana nut bread and it's great out of the bottle tastes just like the pre-aged sample

also got a bottle of carmel apple, this one definatley needs to steep awhile does not have the carmel taste to it yet that the sample had.

I have found that anything with Caramel needs steep time. Anything with Caramel or Creams in it needs extra time IMO. My Caramel Apple is a little over 3 weeks old and just now to where the caramel really pops out. I have found that fruit flavors really come alive with steeping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread