Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Am doing exactly as you say. Just rechecked and the nic mix will now take 0 as an input and now there are 5 flavor inputs however under about it still states version 6.0. So did it really update??? I will try it on a stick and see how that goes. Thanks guys. BTW great program Breakthru!

Dee74, you might try uninstalling and deleting any ejuice Me Up Icons on your desktop. then re-download.
I don't even bother saving the download file, I just click on the open button when asked whether I want to Open or Save. When the file finishes its download and the zipfile opens just click the setup.exe file and let it setup from there.

I hope this helps.
Jeff~

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
mauzey is correct Dee74, uninstall and install as mauzey pointed out. It should have worked by installing over the previous version but perhaps something is blocking the upgrade or you may have installed the original version you had on your PC or your downloading from a 3rd party site. My software is on hundreds of Freeware/Shareware sites.
This is the direct download to the newest version: http://breaktru.com/ejuicemeup.zip

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Thanks guys, I loaded it just fine on my desktop, the trouble is with laptop and yeah I only download directly from your site. I like the new icon but it is hard to find among all the junk on my desktop, the old cherries were eye candy. I have not used the new version yet but a walk through looks good, will uninstall and reload the laptop that should do it. I love this program!

felspar

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2008
Alaska - USA
This sounds like such a great program, but I ran into an error message, trying to install on my XP, "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)". I think this means I need .NET framework to run this? If there is an alternative to .NET, please let me know, otherwise I will probably wait until I get my Vista laptop going again. Thanks. :)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This sounds like such a great program, but I ran into an error message, trying to install on my XP, "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)". I think this means I need .NET framework to run this? If there is an alternative to .NET, please let me know, otherwise I will probably wait until I get my Vista laptop going again. Thanks. :)

Hi felspar,
It has been tested and has been in use for several months on all of the Windows versions from Windows 7 32&64bit to Win 95.

Do you have Windows Update ON? Make sure that you have Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or better installed.
If auto update is enabled, this would have been installed 2 years ago. You can check by going to Control Panel, Add/Remove to see if .Net Framework is there.

Microsoft .Net FrameWork4 download link:
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

See message board for more info:
eJuice Calculator Problem - .Net FrameWork

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A new eJuice Me Up version 9.0.0.0 has been released with an added PV Tuning function. Take the guess work out of selecting the right voltage for your atty. Just enter any two numbers and the rest is calculated automatically. Bam… instant Wattage, Amperage, Resistance and Voltage calculation. I’ve been playing around with my home made V.V. Copper mod trying to find the right sweet spot for days unsuccessfully. In one second time I found what I needed by just entering my 2.7 ohm atty at 2 amps and found an effective combo setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread