Battery will not charge for my xhale o2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
If you bought it at 7-11 I think they will give you another, i am not sure but I think you have a warranty replacement thimg for them. Just take it back to a 7-11 store and get another one. Like I said I cant remember if this model does have a warranty but I think it does. If not I have read where people have called the company and they have sent them a whole new kit.

Cranston McCloud

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
West Sacramento, California
The Xhale has a 30 day warranty. You will need the original receipt and take it back to 711. I had that happen once on my Xhale battery. I took it off the USB charge adapter tried a couple of puffs on the thing and reattached it to the adapter. I then took my phone charger plug that has a USB removable cable and was able to charge the battery from that instead of plugging it into a computer. I would try that first before taking it back to 711. I liked the vapor production off the XHale, but got tired of having to recharge once or twice a day. Stepped up to two 1000mAh eGo's that I switch back and forth daily. I am a moderate vaper, but only have to recharge them once a week. I still use my XHale to drip test new juices. Love it! Good luck.

Cranston McCloud

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Actually(dont tell 7-11) I also used my phone charger when it would not light the first time I had tried to charge it.
When I used my phone adapter it was BLAZING!
Thought maybe I had over amped it.

I have been charging mine with the phone charger for over a month now. No problems so far. Actually, I think the time between charges improved some.

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
I have been charging mine with the phone charger for over a month now. No problems so far. Actually, I think the time between charges improved some.
Most, if not all, ac adapters that output to a standard usb plug will output the same volts (~5.0V) and amps (~500mA). As long as you are using the cable provided with the e-cig to attach to the wall adapter it should charge at the correct rate as any resistor or regulator would be installed in the cable connector most likely. If you look on the label on the actual wall adapter the specs will be printed there. Should look like output: 5V 500mA or similiar.

Cranston McCloud

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Glad to hear you got your unit replaced. Here's a helpful hint. I took the white atty protector and removed the end cap. Then knocked out the section with the holes around it. I use it as a drip tip and test out new juice samples. Don't over drip because you don't want juice to run into the battery. I only drip 1 or 2 drops and lay the XHale horizontally when not in use. It's been a great "Juice Tester". There is also a great video out there on how to "Hack" your XHale02. It shows you how to refill the carts.

janie444

Mar 3, 2011
Mendo
I had the same problem, and bought a wall charger and started using that instead of the usb charger. Just tonight, it dawned on me that maybe the battery was screwed in too tightly...and I tried the usb again, unscrewing the battery just a tad from the charger, and voila! It works! The light on the e-cig battery has come on and it is now charging. I reccomend trying this if you are having problems with the usb charger. Good luck! Btw, it's been 2 weeks since I had a regular smoke, and I feel terrific! :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread