• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Supplier In Portland Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    Just to let you guys know their is a supplier in oregon. My business was kind of in limbo for awhile due to merchant account problems and worry involving oregon law and the FDA.

Anyway I'm back in biz (sort of) I still have merchandise but I'm watting on a new order for a amazing new e-cig and more liquid.

If you want to keep this thing going I'll help. People do vape in Oregon/Vancouver, I have customers pick up orders. They may not be on this forum but they are out there.

VAPETRESS

Dec 17, 2010
    Portland OR
    Just to let you guys know their is a supplier in oregon. My business was kind of in limbo for awhile due to merchant account problems and worry involving oregon law and the FDA.

Anyway I'm back in biz (sort of) I still have merchandise but I'm watting on a new order for a amazing new e-cig and more liquid.

If you want to keep this thing going I'll help. People do vape in Oregon/Vancouver, I have customers pick up orders. They may not be on this forum but they are out there.
    I am very interested. Now that I have my batteries, I am looking to buy my supplies locally; ie cartomizers and juice, etc. I have the equivalent of an kr808d-1. Questions: Do you have cartomizers for my e-cig model? Do you carry e-juice? Where are you located?
    Thanks in advance

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread