My throat feels funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
You didn't really give us much to go on like what ecig you have, what flavor cartridges, what nicotine density (mg/ml), how much you used to smoke, what you used to smoke. How much you are vaping, etc. but it's probably one of a couple of things... the biggest thing vapor does is dry out your mouth and throat. The PG that almost all of the e-liquid is based on is hydroscopic, meaning in a nutshell that it absorbs moisture from its surroundings. Try drinking your fav beverage while you vape. I Love Mtn Dew with mine.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
The juice that comes in prefilled carts or bottles from many mainly-hardware sellers is often the plain 100% PG juice from China. I found that a bit harsh on my tongue and throat. I prefer juices with some VG in them - it smooths them out a bit. Some popular ratios are 70PG/30VG, 80PG/20VG and 50/50.

And drink plenty of fluids.

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
seasons greetings jen8112 !

n00b here,
i hit the ecig like a ....! :smokie: :vapor: lol

tips...:rules:

1) up your fluid intake significantlly(lots):toast:

,h20 works the best! + not diuretic (coffee,tea ,cranberry,etc)

2) good e-juice is a must,you'll know!!

3) take a few good (forced)breaks during your vaping sessions!:(
(i could'nt put it down, its part of my anatomy now,
hey, thats just me!! lmao)

4) there is a "break in" period for your body to adjust too!
including, withdrawals,adjustment,so-on)

5) read all posts +read this forum it has ALL you need +then some!!:2cool:

hope this helps,its just my:2c:
good luck+ keep us posted on your journey!

V.I.:banana:

Jen8112

Dec 16, 2010
NH, US
Thanks guys, I will drink more. I just got my BluCig in the mail yesterday. I tried the pre-filled Tobacco and Mint flavors, I'm assuming they are 24 but it didn't say. I actually ordered the ultra light tobacco ones but they sent me the the muti-pack instead. As of right now I love vaping...not loving the Blu though. Next I have to figure out if I want a KD808, the 510 or go straight to the eGo and then get myself some yummy juice. ;)

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
Thanks guys, I will drink more. I just got my BluCig in the mail yesterday. I tried the pre-filled Tobacco and Mint flavors, I'm assuming they are 24 but it didn't say. I actually ordered the ultra light tobacco ones but they sent me the the muti-pack instead. As of right now I love vaping...not loving the Blu though. Next I have to figure out if I want a KD808, the 510 or go straight to the eGo and then get myself some yummy juice. ;)

The blu is an L88B made by JSB, I've never seen one produce any vapor to speak of. Great marketing though by blu! They also ruin atomizers fast by having to use the bridge to puncture the foil on the carts....

Just one path you could go, order yourself a basic Joye 510 kit and a cheap 510 to 808d adapter. You can then vape the 510 and have all it's benefits like cheap replacement parts, wide availability, reasonable performance, etc. and also order some 808d cartos and use them on the 510 batts.

Things are changing really fast and there are some really new items comming out very soon. One that holds real promise is the new Ego Tank system. You can check it out in this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/139915-new-ego-tank-system.html

Last edited:

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Either way you're looking to go (eGo, Riva, or regular 510), it really seems that the 510's are the right way to go in the beginning just due to the availability of parts. If you're looking for something along the eGo line, I suggest taking a look at one of the 510 Riva kits on Liberty Flights right now. Full kit for under $30 is a steal.

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
The blu is an L88B made by JSB, I've never seen one produce any vapor to speak of. Great marketing though by blu! They also ruin atomizers fast by having to use the bridge to puncture the foil on the carts....

Just one path you could go, order yourself a basic Joye 510 kit and a cheap 510 to 808d adapter. You can then vape the 510 and have all it's benefits like cheap replacement parts, wide availability, reasonable performance, etc. and also order some 808d cartos and use them on the 510 batts.

Things are changing really fast and there are some really new items comming out very soon. One that holds real promise is the new Ego Tank system. You can check it out in this thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/139915-new-ego-tank-system.html

not really necessary, there are many different cartomizers available in 510 threads, both empty (fill it with whatever juice you want) and prefilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread