• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Liquid in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetJane

Apr 29, 2009
Canada
I'm new to vaping, and actually just got my e-cig in the mail this morning. I've tried using it but everytime it makes me cough like crazy. Now I'm a heavy smoker but I also have a cold which could be a contributor? I started looking at reviews for the e-cig and wanted to try the liquid nicotine. Does anyone know if its available in Canada?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
There's tabinta.com, electronic-cigz.com, epuffer.com, but they're a** holes IMHO, vapesmart.com, but I think he's out of stock, quitstix.net, maybe some more....can't remember them all. Cheers

I'm new to vaping, and actually just got my e-cig in the mail this morning. I've tried using it but everytime it makes me cough like crazy. Now I'm a heavy smoker but I also have a cold which could be a contributor? I started looking at reviews for the e-cig and wanted to try the liquid nicotine. Does anyone know if its available in Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Welcome Jane........

And congrats on starting up with vapouring. What device have you chosen as your first ??

Changing over to vaporing will take some time to adjust to the vapour as opposed to the ole analog tobacco cigarettes, as well as to find your satisfaction level of nicotine content (and of course favourite flavors).

Everyone is different, but the general concensus is about a week before you adjust without coughing to vapour (keeping in mind you will be coughing up that yucky tar buildup from tobacco for a while. And your cold certainly won't help, lol.

Good luck on your venture, and you've come to the best site on the internet for helpful people and a library of information.

There are two suppliers (both VERY reputable) in Canada for juice:

Sean at: electronic-cigz.com - Premium E-Cigarettes, Cartridges and Supplies who carries Johnsons Creek smoke juice.

AND

Tim at: Vapes Mart - Canada's #1 Supplier of Personal Vaporizers and Accessories who carries our blessed flavourless 36mg nic juice for making our own concoctions.

Its always best to make contact before hand to ensure the items are in stock (no matter who the supplier is), or if out, when they are expecting more.

Both of these members/suppliers also have their own forum for direct questions or updates in the "Supporting Suppliers" area of this site here: Supporting Suppliers - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Both are wonderful to deal with and fast to reply to direct email inquiries and shipping.

I suggest you email them ahead of time to find out the current coupon codes available for savings on your purchases.

VapeOn,
Greg

DMacRae

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central NY (Fingerlakes)
Tim at VapeSmart sent an email out today:

Hi Vapes Mart community! This is just a quick email out to let you all know that our liquids have FINALLY arrived after a long stay in customs and another long stay with Canada Post. They are ready for purchase on our website! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Tim

:D

I'm new to this also "a couple of weeks". The first thing I did was put in the high nicotine cart from the starter kit and thought I was going to die, so I put in the no nicotine cart to start much better. Then I ordered a low nicotine Marlburough from vapesmart.com, got a bottle of glycerin and a bottle of brandy extract and started mixing small amounts till I got what i could live with and liked. Now it tastes like an old port cherry dipped flavor with just enough throat hit to quell the cravings and it"s great. Good Luck I hope you find or make something you like.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
that's the nicotine juice Marlboro flavor, brandy extract is form the baking section of the supermarket, vegetable glycerin from the drug store

Is that how I can imitate the Marlboro flavor? with Brandy?..
that would be amazing as it's my favorite and never saw a post on how to DIY..:thumb:

and..welcome, Sweetjane! good luck with vaping!

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It kinda tastes like those old "gummi cola bottle" candies, it's good, I have a bottle of it that I don't use anymore, I prefer the tobacco flavours. Lemme know if you want to try it, I'll send you what I've got if you want it. I only have 36mg super high strength, so it MIGHT blow your head off. :D

Wow thanks guys. I started with the supermini L88 from quitstix.net. I have the High Nicotine Tobacco Flavored Cartridges but I've been going through reviews and there are just so many different products and brands. I saw a video with coca-cola flavored e-liquid and now I really want to try it. Have you guys used it at all?

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
There's tabinta.com, electronic-cigz.com, epuffer.com, but they're ... holes, vapesmart.com, but I think he's out of stock, quitstix.net, maybe some more....can't remember them all. Cheers

LOL Blank. Funny. Your post just made me laugh. Can you tell us how you REALLY feel? hehehehehhe

SweetJane

Apr 29, 2009
Canada
It kinda tastes like those old "gummi cola bottle" candies, it's good, I have a bottle of it that I don't use anymore, I prefer the tobacco flavours. Lemme know if you want to try it, I'll send you what I've got if you want it. I only have 36mg super high strength, so it MIGHT blow your head off. :D

Ill totally take you up on that offer I'm a pretty heavy smoker so I should be ok lol - If I like it where would I get it?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I feel how I feel, as long as you don't think I'm an ... hole we're alright! :D

About epuffer.com, (aka: ef*cker.com) I would cut them a break if they hadn't given me such a hard time about a return I made a while ago, they never actually "refunded" me the money I spent like they were supposed to, only store credit, and they credited something at the SALE price, even though I paid full price. I had to threaten them to get the credit at the end too.

like I said, ... holes. :D

LOL Blank. Funny. Your post just made me laugh. Can you tell us how you REALLY feel? hehehehehhe

C-Royd

May 14, 2009
Toronto
I'm new to the forums

Since we're ont he subject of eJuiceing in Canada and also customizing Flavours, can anyone provide a list of things we can buy off the shelf in order to customize our liquid? Is there another thread I could possibly be directed to? I'm new to Vaping and am recieving my unflavoured liquid soon and I want to know what resources I can use in order to create my own special flavour and then start posting them! Thanks. Maybe SweetJane would like the same info as well

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hey C-Ryod,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums. Here is a great thread to start off: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/5066-eliquid-recepies.html

You may also want to check out Nucks recent thread on mastering the tobacco flavour, he is the Gordon Ramsay of eJuice;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...16564-best-attempt-tobacco-flavor-so-far.html

If you think you will be into making your own juice, you will definately want to hang out here a lot:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

All the best,
Tim

I'm new to the forums

Since we're ont he subject of eJuiceing in Canada and also customizing Flavours, can anyone provide a list of things we can buy off the shelf in order to customize our liquid? Is there another thread I could possibly be directed to? I'm new to Vaping and am recieving my unflavoured liquid soon and I want to know what resources I can use in order to create my own special flavour and then start posting them! Thanks. Maybe SweetJane would like the same info as well

Last edited:

Preston Girl

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA
Hey all,
My first post, good chance to say hello to everyone.

I've been looking for a few different flavors in Canada, cloves, and red bull flavor, can't seem to find an decent outlet for one.

Try www.ecigarettescanada.com

Their website says they carry Red Bull (or Energy Drink Flavour).

I haven't dealt with them myself but it's worth a try. Let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread