Best and cheapest e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalc

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Delhi, India
Just wondering where to find the best deals on e-liquid, specifically 36mg, either unflavored or menthol. The stuff at bestecig.com is about the cheapest I've found, at $15 for 35 ml. It's not bad stuff, either. They are based in China, yet I got my order in 6 days.

Can e-liquid be had cheaper than this? If so, where?

Centraltrade.eu if u can order in bulk($500 min order if i remember).
From retailers, ruyandirect is the cheapest i hav seen yet(30ml for $9.5).
Another good source is eastmall, but not as cheap(20ml for $10, if i remember).
Both are from china.

enigma

Jan 11, 2010
usa
I know this doesnt really pertain to juice but i cant seem to get a straight answer. Im currently smoking Newport Lights and wanna quit. I use the smokestik and it just doesnt have the throat hit or batt life i need to use full time. What models and companies should i try??

try the kr808d-1 model. vapor king, nebula, cig easy, nhailer. vapor king has an awsome menthol. all these have a great throat hit and the batterey last for 5-8 hrs. for a great throat hit and vapor try the 510 model, but the batterey dosent last as long. hope this helps. look at grimm greens review on you tube for the nebula. pluss nhailer.com has all kinds of custimizable pieces for the kr808d-1 model. also consider a pass through.

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
I know this doesnt really pertain to juice but i cant seem to get a straight answer. Im currently smoking Newport Lights and wanna quit. I use the smokestik and it just doesnt have the throat hit or batt life i need to use full time. What models and companies should i try??
Get a chuck - $80 thagbuilt.com
Get batts 18650 - $35 = 2 3000mah batts and charger at batteryjunction.com
Or, for the best throat hit, get a chuck and 4 cr123's which are 900mah a piece and use 2 at a time for a 6v combo which will blow your vaping world wide open.
Oh and FYI, your batts are only 100-200 mah so a 3000mah batt will last you 15x longer at the least. My 3000 mah batt lasts me 3 days on a single one. lol

There is no such thing as best and cheap. You get what you pay for. For cheap liquid go with dekang. For best liquid, in my opinion, go with nhaler.

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Cheapest is not always the best

Very true. Thats why i've ordered only from www.absolutelyecigs.com for more than a year and used the liquids there exclusively. When recommending them, i never use "price" only as a reason. The main reasons are:

1) Cheap and "good". Always consistent. No bad batches received before. 5 x 20ml for $36 or 13 x 20ml for $66. Can't beat that for most sites.

2) Variety is limited but that assures me that stocks are always replenished for all the common flavors. There is always a "fresh" taste i get when comparing new and old liquid. Of course, this may have to do with storing techniques as well. These people are manufacturers so i'm sure they use liquid in large quantity. Just imagine the cartridges the must produce each day!

3) Fixed shipping. So i can stock up every now and then with both parts and liquid and not get ripped apart by shipping.

4) Excellent service. This one you'll have to try for yourself. I get enough feedback through PMs to know that this is true not only for me.

5) Flexible. Just throw in a request during checkout for some modifications to your kit or order and it gets done. Of course, don't expect to get freebies that way.

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
Just wondering where to find the best deals on e-liquid, specifically 36mg, either unflavored or menthol. The stuff at bestecig.com is about the cheapest I've found, at $15 for 35 ml. It's not bad stuff, either. They are based in China, yet I got my order in 6 days.

Can e-liquid be had cheaper than this? If so, where?
Wordup ecig in th US has 30 mg up to of 70mg strength unflavoured nicotine for around 19.00. Their flavors are very strong good for cutting. They don't have mentrhol unfortunalety. I got the coffee, "Lauren's" among others, just tested the coffee. It is the closest to coffee I came across.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
In doing research, I seem to have found the "best price" in all my dealings (posting follow-up):
Madvapes.com - 50ML - $10.99+shipping...

My next order will be from them, as a trial.

Have to second this. This is the cheapest ml/$ I've seen. Stumbled upon them when I was looking for DIY box mods. Has anyone tried their ry4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread