Ecig Enemy Motive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustastew

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
N/A
Anyone who has researched the ecig will understand that their proclaimed motives to ban it are incorrect. I believe they know the real facts but have other motives to ban it.

Together we can find information that would establish a motive to snuff out the ecig!

American Cancer Society Boycott

Please post all researched information found on the so called non profit health organizations fighting against your freedom to vape!

I will post more here as I find time to research =)

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
As a former ACS employee (I was fired by them 20 years ago because they claimed I was an anti smoking zealot), and although I strongly oppose ACS's opposition to tobacco harm reduction products and policies (which is primarily due to John Seffrin outsourcing ACS tobacco policy to CTFK, and because GlaxoSmithKline has given ACS tens of millions of dollars for exclusively endorsing their nicotine products Nicoderm, Nicorette and Commit lozenges), the claims posted on that environmental extremist weblink are absurd.

Environmental extremists (who want to ban virtually all sources of energy and many/most man made chemicals) have falsely claimed for decades that most cancers are caused by the burning of fossil fuels, nuclear power plants, and man made chemicals.

In fact, tens of thousands of scientific studies have consistently found that cigarette smoking is by far the leading cause of preventable cancer deaths.

Bill Godshall

Executive Director<br/> Smokefree Pennsylvania
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
That website also touts totally ineffective cancer treatments marketed by greedy charlatans.

Although some ACS policies and activities have been coopted by wealthy drug companies (with tobacco harm reduction being the most extreme example), the vast majority of ACS policies are based upon sound scientific evidence.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
This in spite of the absence of any objective evidence of improved survival rates or reduced mortality following chemotherapy for all but some relatively rare cancers. ACS corporate benefactors sell billions of dollars of chemotherapy drugs every year.

I find it hard to believe that there is no evidence of improved survival rates or reduced mortality from chemotherapy. I know people who have been cured or close t it from chemotherapy.

I had words with them in the past. They will never receive a dime from me. NEVER!!! Their information could have Killed Me!
Let me clarify.

I was diagnosed with Prostate C in 2008. It was a trying time and I needed answers and fast as to how to treat this and what methods were available. I called them directly. You see, every cancer has specific things you can and cannot do, otherwise you can spur things on if you don't get the balance right. This is common knowledge with Holistic Doctors.

My call was to the ACS to see who in the area had answers, and to pick their brain as far as what direction to pursue .
The ineptness of their society was ""astounding""! I cannot for the life of me, understand how a big and well established organization could be so useless AND could feed bad (and dangerous) info as well. Prostrate C is a "basic, and common" problem. The information (what little I could get) was useless and counterproductive, AND they had very little info on the subject. I am not is some rural backwoods area. Were talking Chicago here! Best they could offer was a support group so we could all hold hands and sing Kumbya ! And that was (maybe) once a month, IF they could drum up interest...No Thanks!

Bottom line is now I'm clean for the past 2 1/2 years, but have a BAD taste in my mouth for orgs like this. ANY cancer (by the way) needs to be starved of sugars and yeasts (dietary change). That's basic, and they didn't even know that!
God was kind and the prayers of many were effective and God gave me direction to the proper sources which paid off...No Thanks to the ACS.
They are a cash cow surviving on the suffering of others and need put in their place.
Anyone who asks will immediately get my opinion on how inept they are.

Sorry. Had to vent on this one.

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
It's all about money, power and control. The cancer industry and most of conventional medicine is built upon causing sickness and prolonging life while making the sickness stay; via treatments that do little more than gag the human body's ability to express itself (supressing symptoms.) That's just like putting a sock in a baby's mouth because it's crying and just going about your day.

Obviously, that baby will either choke or suffocate and die. Same thing happens to the human body, just slower.

So, yeah. It's sick; but the elite don't care. We are little more than chattle, whose purpose is merely to live as mini-corporations to be taxed in order to support the schemes and establishments of said elite.

Just a side question: Aren't the majority that much sicker for continuing to offer themselves on this altar of medicine? Further, they cannot be totally blamed for all of this. The analogy I like to use the most is that you can't blame the vultures for lingering if you don't bury your dead.

Likewise, the elite are justified in what they do largely by our refusal to get up, wake up and rise up.

Pink Fraud.jpg Cancer Scam.jpg delusions_tyrants_600.jpg bumper-stickers_600.jpg

Last edited:

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
Good to have you on the forum Bill.

A lot of people think that smokers dual use e-cigarettes to 'evade the smoking ban', and banning them would encourage them to give up entirely.

A lot of people think that a new generation of nicotine users will emerge, perceiving e-cigarettes to be harmless. Some of them may go on to other, demonstrably more harmful tobacco products (or indeed other drugs - some believe that there is a causal link between nicotine use and other addictions).

And nobody knows what the long term effects of e-cigarettes are yet - there simply isn't any data. It's a reasonable inference that they're much safer than cigarettes, but many people act like they've been decisively proven harmless. You ever see those adverts telling you which brand of cigarette your doctor would recommend? What is it they say about those who ignore history..?

You don't need any conspiracies to explain this. Not that the science and politics of this aren't often biased - there's simply too much money at stake for that to not happen. But assuming everyone who disagrees with you is part of a giant nameless conspiracy is probably not helpful.

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Bill,

Skeptic by any chance? As far as the webpage, it comes from Jeff Rense. His wikipedia page mentions that he is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, a holocaust denier, and seems to be concerned with something called a chemtrail (which probably means he wouldn't understand vaping).

Of course this is off topic, but the public will NEVER know who was behind 9/11. We know the majority of hijackers were saudis, we DONT know who paid them, or how far down the rabbit hole it goes. Anyone with common sense should see that there is FAR more to the story than WE will ever know.

Chemtrails have been proven. Several companies have released info, the government as well, that the technology at least exists, and HAS been tested. Chemtrails are when jets contain a chemical release system, which releases chemicals into the air.

While I admit, most "chemtrails" are just "contrails", jet vapor, there HAVE been chemtrails released in the past. Wouldn't surprise me if they are still doing it.

Some of Jeff Rense's stuff is good, some is far fetched.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Good to have you on the forum Bill.

A lot of people think that smokers dual use e-cigarettes to 'evade the smoking ban', and banning them would encourage them to give up entirely.

A lot of people think that a new generation of nicotine users will emerge, perceiving e-cigarettes to be harmless. Some of them may go on to other, demonstrably more harmful tobacco products (or indeed other drugs - some believe that there is a causal link between nicotine use and other addictions).

And nobody knows what the long term effects of e-cigarettes are yet - there simply isn't any data. It's a reasonable inference that they're much safer than cigarettes, but many people act like they've been decisively proven harmless. You ever see those adverts telling you which brand of cigarette your doctor would recommend? What is it they say about those who ignore history..?

You don't need any conspiracies to explain this. Not that the science and politics of this aren't often biased - there's simply too much money at stake for that to not happen. But assuming everyone who disagrees with you is part of a giant nameless conspiracy is probably not helpful.

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occam's Razor is often used out of context.

Conspiracies has existed since the beginning of mankind, man conspiring against man. It is nothing new.

Sure, some people who are uneducated on e-cigs might not understand them, and thus dismiss them.

However, when a blatant disinfo campaign is being paid for, and spread rapidly....i can assure you, it isn't just people uneducated on ecigs as the cause. It is , as you said, a group of corporations conspiring against the ecig industry for their own benefit.

Nothing about that is far fetched, and it makes a LOT more sense than thinking its just a bunch of people who don't like ecigs....

5150sick

Jan 20, 2013
Leesburg, Florida
A lot of people think that smokers dual use e-cigarettes to 'evade the smoking ban' said:
There would be a very simple solution to this problem. I have been saying this for 15 years now. ANYONE born after a specific date (we could use 2010 since no one ages 3 and under uses tobacco products) could be banned from EVER buying ANY tobacco product. This would make it nearly impossible for kids to start smoking. But wheres the money in that?

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Here is how you know e-cigs are legit. They are crowd-sourced. People make mods, people make their own e-juice, their own flavors, etc. There is not some evil corporation behind this crowdsourcing. It is very real that many people have taken these first steps towards saving their own lives and "taking the sock out". Yes, we get that there's corruption in our government, but you can join Wolf-Pac if you want to try and stop it. Your other choice is to grab a torch and pitchfork. Here, however, is neither the time or place to speak of such things. :offtopic:

As for Non-Profit Organizations, I have worked for a few in my younger years. All (most specifically those meant to "help" people, and religious bodies) but one of them was a total scam. It was a way for them to earn a check while feeling good about themselves, and not paying taxes doing it. Very little, if any, of the money went towards anything meaningful. It's basically the same thing as you giving money to a neighbor so he can live rent-free, and then he makes a donation every once in a while and says "LOOK, I'M AWESOME!". The best thing you can do to prevent cancer is to educate yourself and others. Start with your vices, and work your way over to diet and fitness. Spread the word.

The last time I checked, the instance of cancer for males in America was ~50% (slightly less for women). That's the combined chances of you getting one form of cancer or another in your lifetime. From BPA, to eating meat (colon cancer, obesity, diabetes, kidney stones, antibiotics, growth hormones), to bad dietary decisions (dairy increases prostate cancer risk significantly), to microwaving in plastic containers, to pollution, and much more - the onus of your own well being falls on you. Educate yourself and others. Put your money into that. Put your hopes into that.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to the public eye, though.

P.S. fasting causes your body to cannibalize the bad cells in your body first. It's not something a lot of people do, but it is a natural way to fight cancer.

Last edited:

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Chemtrails are real and being used everyday its called cloud seeding and weather modification. It's being done on a global scale. Google Australia's ski resort industry their weather authority has been making it snow this way ever since snowfall totals began dropping off a few years back. HARRP project uses it also. A few top retired weather scientists have researched chemtrails you'll be amazed at their findings. Point here is that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's all about the money and always will be. A wise man once said if you want the truth follow the money and that isn't a conspiracy theory.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Anyone who has researched the ecig will understand that their proclaimed motives to ban it are incorrect. I believe they know the real facts but have other motives to ban it.

Together we can find information that would establish a motive to snuff out the ecig!

American Cancer Society Boycott

Please post all researched information found on the so called non profit health organizations fighting against your freedom to vape!

I will post more here as I find time to research =)

I would like to see a better sourced page with references. Without references, the page and claims are useless. There is no reason not to back up statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread