Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
I just have to send this out and say thank you for great service! I have been enjoying everything I buy through NHaler and I continue to be impressed with speedy delivery considering it's coming out to CA. Yesterday I received my package and I was one LR 306 atty short. I sent a message this morning and received an email shortly after saying the third would be on it's way. I couldn't believe it when I received a shipping notice within thirty minutes of that email. That is awesome service that will definitely keep me coming back... not to mention that the LR 306 I bought is working perfectly and has given me exactly what I needed for that perfect vape! I will definitely be back in the store again soon!

Thanks once again for the great fast service. Love my new xhaler an all the juices. Spoke with someone about missing batteries and they said they were going to be on the way so thank you for that great customer service.

Received the batteries today. Thanks again

Last edited:

Torrentula81

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
nowheres
Drew, I need to return my phidias, not happy with the wood work. Rather buy from fono for a quality piece. Emailed to your gmail about 4 days ago twice and haven't heard a word yet. Get back to me so I don't have to post negative comments about my experience. Shouldn't take this long to hear from you. Thanks. The quality of you're phidias is poor. Going to buy mine else where. thanks.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew is in China as has been for 2 weeks. i think he is coming back this weekend. Im sure then he will respond to your pm and or email and take care of the issue. Im sure he has a helper in the shop but i dont think any employees could help you. and i know he has a cartfull of emails i bet so give him a chance to get back to you.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew, I need to return my phidias, not happy with the wood work. Rather buy from fono for a quality piece. Emailed to your gmail about 4 days ago twice and haven't heard a word yet. Get back to me so I don't have to post negative comments about my experience. Shouldn't take this long to hear from you. Thanks. The quality of you're phidias is poor. Going to buy mine else where. thanks.

Hi,
Im sorry you dont like yours but ALL of these are made in the same place by the same person...Fono made all of these ....I didnt make them....Thanks
Drew

Quick

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
New Jersey
I have to say that Drew is a stand up guy.. I had a problem with my woody so I sent it back and he had no problems fixing it for me. I knew he was in china for a bit and im not much of a patient guy but I waited and it was well worth it.. He called me and promised that I would have my woody back in a day or 2 and it was.. He actually came to my job and dropped it off himself along with some really nice freebies.. Thank you Drew and you can count on getting more orders from me.. Peace out

hazard410

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2010
Farmington, New Mexico
I too am extremely impressed with Drew and the people at Nhaler.com. Fastest shipping ever (2 days from Jersey to New Mexico) and awesome products!!! Your Nuport is the best and the closest I have come to a real Newport. Been analog free since September 24th 2010 thanks to you and never going back. And THANK YOU for the free 30ml bottle of Cherry Bomb with my last order. Its great as expected. Keep up the great work and thanks again!!!

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I have said it before but want to say it again. Drew and his Crew and great to deal with.

I have ordered at times from other vendors and have not had problems, there are some really good ones, but I keep coming back to NHaler as I like their price, their "added value", the customer service is stellar and shippng fast fast, even from NJ to TX.

So glad I hooked up with NHaler a long time ago, and look forward to doing business with them for a long time.

Vape ON !

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I have said it before but want to say it again. Drew and his Crew and great to deal with. I have ordered at times from other vendors and have not had problems, there are some really good ones, but I keep coming back to NHaler as I like their price, their "added value", the customer service is stellar and shippng fast fast, even from NJ to TX.

So glad I hooked up with NHaler a long time ago, and look forward to doing business with them for a long time.

Vape ON !

WOW...I could not say that any better!!!!! Thanks all you guys and gals!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread