The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have settled in at 8.6 watts (the middle of the range) on most regualr attys but I do find myself cranking it up and down quite often...I have such a wide range of cartos that I cant even begin to answer ...I was actually a little reluctant to turn up the watts with some of my LR gear,but after yesterday's testing and chatting with Cisco and a couple other people, Ive found that its not a problem running Low Resistance at 8.6 and lower.
The thing that I keep forgetting is that Im not adjusting the Volts so the device really does the calculations all by itself...
I have also noted that I can turn the LR attys down and get that perfect flavor without the burning taste, you sometimes get with LR and freshly charged batts...
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Right now I have the traditional Ecig( Cigarette , Pipe , cigar), The Remote Control Look, The Garage Door Opener Look, The Pipe Bomb Look, The Wooden Box Look, and the Cell Phone Charger Look, and have been seen Vaping a car phone charger by my neighbors so I guess this is just another new look for me, but who's countin!!!
Drew

Hopefully within the next 10 days I will be the launch partner with Evolve and these will be available at Nhaler....Keeping my fingers crossed...Thanks everyone...
Drew

I am sure most know by now, but heres the email I received earlier:

Dear Friends of Darwin:
Evolv is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of the "Darwin", the first power regulated mod in the industry.

With equal excitement, Evolv announces that nHaler, one of the premier distrubutors in the industry, will be the exclusive launch partner of the Darwin and the place to go to be one of the first to own this revolutionary new mod. Please visit nHaler at nHaler.com for more details. We are looking forward to launch within the next 10 days.

As always thank you for your patience and we look forward to the Darwin becoming your mod of choice.

Best Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread