custom blended nicotine levels, we will blend 0-36mg just ask for a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks I have been meaning to make sure everyone knows.
We are custom blenders and we are perfectionists. We have alot of folks that buy custom nicotine levels from us. In other words, the drop downs for nicotine levels are just suggestions. If you want 11mg, or 3 mg, or 32mg or whatever just ask in the notes of the order for us to change the nicotine levels. We can actually do that :)
Most of us are well versed in vaping, but alot of newbies out there and that is where we come in to play. If you want some other nicotine level then what the choices are just grab a choice close to what level you want, and just ask in the notes of the order for us to custom blend your order to the nicotine level you wish. That's the beauty of custom blending, we are here to make exactly what you want, not what some factory wants to stick you with.
Just ask, we will perform :)
David & Pam

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Oh nice option. Two days ago I just lowered the nicotine level I am using from 18mg to 12mg. The switch to a lower level has been a lot easier then I thought it would be. I have also been smoke free for over 4 months now. :) :vapor:
Congrats on 4 months, I am getting close to 4 myself. I would have never thought it would be possible 6 months ago.

David this a great option for everyone, that's why you guys are the best!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Glad to hear that, I have been vaping 24 mg and think of dropping but 18mg is to low so I will try maybe 20mg next time and see if that works. Thanks David and Pam you are the greatest!

Maybe I will try 20. I keep trying 18 from 24 and it is too low. I have been smoke free and vaping for 6 months but still seem to need the nic level to stave off my cig cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread