Status
Not open for further replies.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I'm staring at a bottle of the Walmart stuff I sent my wifey to buy so she could cut my 36mg/ml stuff down to her level. Even though it says it is USP, it tastes funny. We ordered regular VG from a vendor and its perfect. Dunno if everyone has had the same experience with the walmart stuff, but it has a taste to it that is jacked up.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
It says USP on the label and in the ingredients it says "Active Ingredient: Glycerin 99.5% Anhydrous." so it should be ok. I bought mine at Walmart for $2.87 and found it right above the rubbing alcohol. Mine looked like this Walmart.com: Humco: Skin Protectant Glycerin USP, 6 Oz: Beauty and it's also USP and 99.5% Anhydrous.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I often get mine here:

One Stop DIY Shop

It comes in little jugs. PG and VG. juice too, and flavoring. It's a little more expensive, but well worth it since the quality is high. The 8 oz jugs last us about 2 months. I've had no issues with them. With some VG's I get mouth sores. Not with this one. Leads me to think that not all VG's are created equal.

Some Wally Worlds have Lorann flavorings... I've also found some at Hobby Lobby, or other craft stores. Cake decorators, Candy Makers have flavorings... you have to know what to buy tho. See the DIY section for threads on flavorings.... some are not the proper types for vaping.

Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Cool anyone know where to find flavors at wally world as well??

We have 3 Walmarts within easy driving distance. One had a big display of Lorann's flavorings, probably 20 different flavors, on a big display. They were $2 for 2 x 1 dram bottles. The other 2 stores didn't have them. I found some at a local drugstore for $1.99 for 2 x 1 dram bottles too. I'm finding that I don't like Lorann's much though and will probably order PA or FA flavorings online instead.

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found Lorann at our super walmart in the cake decorating isle - it was in a display at the end of the isle. I looked all over and was about to give up when I noticed it. Didn't have much left because it was after christmas.

However - not a big fan of the flavors but I bake alot so they won't go to waste :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread