e cigrattes the mist casue acne on face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:confused:weird I recently noticed acne suddenly appear since I e smoke

of cos occasionally real smoking

before e smoke my acne problem is under control face is arite

but recenlty noticed begin to e smoke my face seem got acne come out

maybe I not suitable to e smoke?

next I constantly puffing e smoke also that why too much vapour touch my face cause it??

:confused:that why ...

I happen to noticed here forgot

some e users comment allergic to PG

Some are, fish. The most common complaint of PG allergy is severe sore throat/flu-like symptoms. That is the only one I have heard of.

But it does bring up a point that I hope the liquid manufacturers will take note of and soon offer a choice. PG or VG...unless there is a better formulation in the works. There are many who want this to work but cannot tolerate the PG.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Fish, no humans before us have ever inhaled PG on purpose. There are no tests at all. But we know from experiences with stage show "fog machines" that there can be consequences. Maybe you know someone truly allergic to tobacco smoke. Well, some people are truly allergic to PG. Dr. Loi says it's a very small number.

If you still have problems a week from now, stop e-smoking and go back to store-bought cigarettes for a week. See if your problems go away. That's about the only way you can really know if PG is a problem for you.

VP2008

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Richmond, VA
Some are, fish. The most common complaint of PG allergy is severe sore throat/flu-like symptoms. That is the only one I have heard of.

My pg allergy involved digestive issues and severe skin allergies. The skin was literally peeling off my hands and feet. I was on prednisone for two weeks to clear it up. Now I use veggie glycerin only and have had no other problems.

Allergies can take many forms. If someone has skin problems of ANY kind, pg can cause outbreaks or worsening of that condition. [according to my dermatologist]

My pg allergy involved digestive issues and severe skin allergies. The skin was literally peeling off my hands and feet. I was on prednisone for two weeks to clear it up. Now I use veggie glycerin only and have had no other problems.

Allergies can take many forms. If someone has skin problems of ANY kind, pg can cause outbreaks or worsening of that condition. [according to my dermatologist]

This is good to know.

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom

Aaargh! Nasty! Glad you've found a decent enough substitute!

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:confused:that why I feel weird suddenly got few acne come out

maybe I didn;t sleep enough and

next two days of continous smoking e cigarette + two real cigarette in first day of e smoke

and 3 on 2nd day

today is 3rd day of e smoke ..again this morning got slight urge to light up real cigarette ...smoke e smoke still still sloppy ..even on high nictoine

but still managed it till now going to afternoon here local time.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
:confused:that why I feel weird suddenly got few acne come out

maybe I didn;t sleep enough and

next two days of continous smoking e cigarette + two real cigarette in first day of e smoke

and 3 on 2nd day

today is 3rd day of e smoke ..again this morning got slight urge to light up real cigarette ...smoke e smoke still still sloppy ..even on high nictoine

but still managed it till now going to afternoon here local time.

don't worry Bud....you are doing fine..you are experiencing early transition changes..pretty normal...might takes up to 3 weeks or so to re-adapt to new smoking method.....:D

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008

But it does bring up a point that I hope the liquid manufacturers will take note of and soon offer a choice. PG or VG...unless there is a better formulation in the works. There are many who want this to work but cannot tolerate the PG.

I only found my mouth seem dry but not so dry ..

If I smoke real cigarette my mouth will feel dry more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread